Biotics Research, Bio-Glycozyme Forte 270 Capsules
- MAINTENANCE OF HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS: Effective blood glucose regulation is the foundation to overall health and mild disruptions can wreak havoc on the body. Maintaining a healthy balance of factors affecting blood sugars is necessary and Bio-Glycozyme Forte contains specific nutrients formulated to support this delicate physiological balance in the body.
- HEALTHY HOMOCYSTEINE LEVELS: Vitamins B12 and folate are responsible for the utilization of glycine and serine from glucose as methyl donors for the conversion of homocysteine to methionine or cysteine. Too much homocysteine may result in impaired vascular function. Bio-Glycozyme Forte contains the nutrients necessary to help maintain already healthy homocysteine levels in the body.
- SUPPORT PANCREATIC FUNCTION: Pancreas health is important because this organ produces insulin to help regulate blood sugars. Bio-Glycozyme Forte contains vitamin A, which is required to maintain healthy pancreatic function and glucose metabolism.
Bio-Glycozyme Forte™ is a broad-spectrum product designed to support normal, healthy glycemic function. It provides vitamins, minerals, and organ/glandular support to specifically target glycemic health.
Catalog: Adrenal and HPA Axis, Anxiety / Mood, Glucose Metabolism, Pituitary / HPA Axis, Sleep.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and palmitate) (IU ratio 1:1)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium and magnesium ascorbates, and ascorbic acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||10 mcg||13%|
|Thiamin (B1) (as cocarboxylase chloride)||11 mg||733%|
|Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)||11 mg||647%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||25 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||33 mg||1,650%|
|Folate (as calcium folinate)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100 mcg||1,667%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1,000%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate, ascorbate and gluconate)||40 mg||4%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, ascorbate, and gluconate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (from vegetable culture †)||20 mcg||29%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||5 mg||250%|
|Chromium (from vegetable culture †)||100 mcg||83%|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||99 mg||3%|
|Vanadium (from vegetable culture †) 10 mcg*, Inositol 35 mg*, Choline (as choline bitartrate) 35 mg*, Neonatal Adrenal complex (bovine) 40 mg*, Lamb Pituitary/Hypothalamus complex (ovine) 20 mg*, Neonatal Pancreas (bovine) 15 mg*, Neonatal Liver (bovine) 15 mg*, Lamb Brain (ovine) 5 mg*, Lamb intestine (ovine) 5 mg*, L-Lysine hydrochloride 40 mg*, L-Methionine 20 mg*, Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture †) 20 mcg* and Catalase (from vegetable culture †) 20 mcg*||*|
* Daily Value not established.
Three (3) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids and palmitate), Vitamin C (as calcium and magnesium ascorbates, ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin K (as phytonadione), Thiamin (B1) (as cocarboxylase chloride), Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Folate (as calcium folinate), Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as citrate, ascorbate and pantothenate), Magnesium (as citrate, ascorbate and gluconate), Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Selenium (from vegetable culture†), Copper (as copper gluconate), Manganese (as manganese gluconate), Chromium (raw vegetable culture†), Potassium (as potassium chloride), Vanadium (raw vegetable culture†), Inositol, Choline (as choline bitartrate), Neonatal Adrenal complex (raw)(bovine), Lamb Pituitary/Hypothalamus complex (raw)(ovine), Neonatal Pancreas (raw)(bovine), Neonatal Liver (raw)(bovine), Lamb Brain (raw)(ovine), Lamb intestine (raw)(ovine), L-Lysine HCl, L-Methionine, Superoxide Dismutase (raw organic vegetable culture†), Catalase (raw organic vegetable culture†). †Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing Phytochemically Bound Trace Elements™ and/or naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Capsule shell (gelatin and water), food glaze, and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). This product is gluten and dairy-free.
This product is gluten and dairy-free.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry area. It is sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.