CRPS 1 Kit
VIEW BUNDLE KIT PRICING AT CHECKOUT
CRPS 1 Kit is a starter bundle with detoxification and glutathione
This kit has all the products needed to start Dr. Smith's CRPS protocol. The main difference between the CRPS 1 Starter Kit is the homeopathic cleans all the main organs and the CRPS 2 Maintenance Kit only contains the lymph homeopathic. Start with CRPS 1 Kit and then switch to the CRPS 2 Kit for maintenance, once significant progress has been made.
CRPS patients have many common findings. This bundle is designed to address most of them, but not issues with scars, which has to be treated with injections or other therapies.
Common Finding in CRPS:
- Low Glutathione
- High inflammatory cytokines
- (some but not all) reactive scars.
- Low lipoic acid.
I found by addressing these common problems found in CRPS patients, most patients can get fairly rapid pain relief. It should be obvious but this protocol will not offset the deleterious effects of a poor diet. One of the first steps you need to do is clean up your diet. Eliminating inflammatory foods such as grains and lectins and eliminating trans fats. The autoimmune paleo diet is a good choice. We have a new app that will help with recipes and shopping lists. Most vegetable oils are trans fat and inflammatory. Olive Oil, and avocado oil are examples of good fats. Most people also have inflammatory fats in their system and may need to add omega-3 fatty acids found in quality fish oils (not in Big Box Stores).
Lymphedema is a common finding in all CRPS patients I have treated. Lymphedema is nothing more than congestion of the lymph around the affected limb. This lymph is low in glutathione and susceptible to toxins and inflammatory cytokines, which in turn causes the pain. Drain the swamp, increase glutathione levels, and reduce inflammatory cytokines and you can see a remarkably quick resolution of pain.
Reducing lymphedema (see lymphedema protocol): The Detox kit has two other bottles start them slowly 1 drop at a time after reaching 10 drops of the Lymph. These will help detox the kidneys, intestines, and liver.
Once lymphedema is being treated we can start raising glutathione. Glutathione is the body's primary antioxidant and detoxifier. It should be raised slowly to prevent too many toxins being released at one time, which would result in a cytokine flare and more pain. If this happens is no big deal just stop the glutathione and start more slowly. In the office, we do this with glutathione IVs at the start of the protocol and we often see pain relief within hours of treatment.
Glutathione levels can be measured with the test from European laboratories. Glutathione does not absorb well orally, so we have to use special forms or glutathione precursors. You may see other forms of glutathione generally we have found most of these do not work. The form of glutathione we use has been clinically tested and shown to raise GSH blood levels.
View details and instructions on how to use: Click Here
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.