Protocols For Health Prophylaxis Protocol Pax 30 Daily Packets
The Prophylaxis Protocol Pax was custom designed by Stephen Smith M.D. and modeled after the FLCCC Alliance's (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance) Prophylaxis & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19. This pack may provide immune system support for a preventative measure for the immune system to fight against a viral infection for COVID-19, in convenient daily dose packs.
This pack is not designed to kill a virus or prevent a viral infection, but to help control damage from free radicals known as reactive oxygen species (ROS) generated by some viruses.
REVIEW & PRINT: The FCCC Alliance's Prophylaxis & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19 for additional information and instructions on how to take the protocol.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Book appointment to get your Ivermectin Rx.
- Purchase the Prophylaxis Protocol Pak from Agape Nutrition.
- Take the Ivermectin Rx in conjunction with the Prophylaxis Protocol Pak and follow the Prophylaxis Protocol instructions.
HOW TO GET YOUR Rx: Ivermectin is a prescribed medication and you will need a licensed physician to prescribe it to you.
- If you are in the state of Washington, you may schedule a telehealth consultation with Stephen Smith M.D. at his medical office, NW Integrative Medicine.
- If you are outside of Washington state, the doctor recommends Push Health Telehealth Service to see a physician online who can prescribe this medication.
Want a More Convenient Way to Take Your Supplements?
You just grab your 2 packs and you are set. All of the needed nutrients for the day are in these in daily, easy-to-use, individualized tear-off packets with Protocols For Health Immune MedPax.
What is MedPax?
- Personalized medicine box of daily dose-packs with targeted dietary immune support supplements.
- Designed specifically for you by Stephen Smith M.D.
- Backed and verified for authenticity, potency and safety.
- MedPax is convenient. You can easily take your nutritional supplements on the go.
- It takes the guesswork out of organizing and remembering if you took your supplements.
- MedPax clearly tells you when to take your next dose.
- It is backed by latest published science.
Supplements Contained in Custom Pax:
Servings Per Box: (30) 1 Day Packets
Serving Size: 1 Day Packet (Breakfast and Dinner)
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, ##and potassium ascorbate)||1,500 mg||1,667%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||130 mg||10%|
|Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum)(fruit)(95% piperine)(BioPerine®)||15 mg||**|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||50 mcg (2000 IU)||250%|
|Zinc (as TRAA CS® zinc bisglycinate chelate)||20 mg||181%|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate)(from Saphora japonica)(bud)
|trans-Resveratrol (as Polygonum cuspidatum root extract)||75 MG||**|
|trans-Pterostilbene (pTeroPure®)||62.5 MG||**|
** Daily Value not established.
D3 2000: Organic, extra virgin olive oil and softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water).
Resveratin Plus: HPMC (acid-resistant vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Zinc Glycinate: Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Xcellent C: HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, medium-chain triglyceride oil, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Melatonin: Melatonin 6 mg.
DIRECTIONS: Take one daily packet in the AM, and one daily packet in the PM. Or otherwise directed by the protocol instructions or your healthcare physician.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: May contain fish, shellfish, egg, soy, milk, and tree nuts.+