Researched Nutritionals, Tri-Fortify Watermelon™ 20 Packets
Antioxidants & Detox
Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione: One Product. Two Flavors. Three Mechanisms of action.
- Bolsters antioxidant action*
- Promotes detoxification*
- Fortifies the immune system*
Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione is a clinically researched liposomal glutathione in a delicious oral delivery system, providing superior cellular absorption.
Tri-Fortify® is backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. Furthermore, Tri-Fortify® overcomes the common shortcomings of other glutathione supplements. We spent two years developing our unique manufacturing process to create the best liposomal glutathione supplement. Our objectives were to:
- Provide superior intracellular absorption
- Create a heat-stable product that does not require refrigeration. (After subjecting Tri-Fortify® to 104°F and 75% humidity for 90 consecutive days, it still exceeded label claims)
- Develop a flavor that both children and adults could enjoy by eliminating the strong sulfur smell and taste associated with other glutathione products.
What’s liposomal glutathione?
Glutathione has been dubbed the “master antioxidant” for its ability to recycle other antioxidants in the body. Glutathione’s importance in supporting overall health is documented in numerous peer-reviewed studies. These benefits include supporting healthy detoxification, promoting a healthy immune system, and moderating oxidative stress levels.* Glutathione is also essential for brain function, metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, and is critical in supporting the health of organs such as the lungs and kidneys.*
Not all glutathione products are created equal
Typical glutathione capsule benefits are minimal. Absorption is fundamentally difficult due to its naturally limited bioavailability. Its unstable nature means it is often oxidized during the manufacturing processes or when exposed to heat during storage. Simply put, most glutathione products do not effectively absorb into the cells. For glutathione to be effectively utilized by the body, it must be easily absorbed.
Tri-Fortify® – The superior liposomal glutathione
To ensure maximum absorption of glutathione, a liposomal solution is required. Liposomal glutathione enables greater cellular absorption in all areas of the body. Glutathione is produced by every cell; however, due to environmental stressors and toxins, the body can benefit from additional cellular support.
Peer-reviewed published clinical research on Tri-Fortify®
Penn State University conducted an 8-week human study using Tri-Fortify® Liposomal Glutathione to assess changes in intracellular glutathione absorption (not just plasma levels). Researchers also looked at natural killer cell function and oxidative stress markers.
The study showed significant increases in intracellular glutathione levels after just 2 weeks of use, as well as demonstrating its ability to support healthy NK cell function and oxidative stress levels.*
Bolsters Antioxidant Action*
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the three amino acids L-glutamic acid, L-cysteine, and L-glycine.
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E.* This is why Tri-Fortify® has so much synergy with liposomal vitamin C
- Because glutathione exists within cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage*
- The potent antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly*
Glutathione also helps support healthy liver function. The highest amounts of glutathione are found in the liver and kidneys, which are responsible for the removal of toxic components. High amounts of glutathione are also found in the brain and lung lining.*
Fortifies Immune System*
Glutathione supports the normal function of the immune system.*
- Plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity)*
- Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response
- Published, peer-reviewed research demonstrated superior cellular absorption
- Heat stable, no refrigeration necessary
- Available in natural watermelon or orange flavor
- Reduced Glutathione | 450mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) | 50mg
Other Ingredients: Glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides, phospholipids (soy), natural flavor.
Contains: Ingredients partially derived from soy and tree nuts (coconut).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, open packet and gently squeeze contents under your tongue, hold for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow, or use as directed by your health care professional. Additional doses may be taken.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.