XYMOGEN, ActivNutrients 120 Capsules
Multivitamins & Minerals
ActivNutrients® features a premium, multivitamin/mineral blend of high-quality vitamin and mineral forms selected for optimum utilization. The comprehensive nutrient profile is delivered in a vegetarian capsule and supports foundational wellness; provides antioxidant activity with vitamins C and E, selenium, and beta-carotene; and supports detoxification. *
- Foundational Nutrition*
- Basic Formula for Wellness*
- Supports Antioxidant Activity*
- Supports Detoxification*
- Supports Health in Individuals with Inadequate Nutrient Intake*
- Supports Energy Production and Stress Response*
Adequate nourishment is the foundation for overall health and wellness, and good nutrition typically translates into a stronger immune system and better health. The human body uses dietary proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, known as macronutrients, to provide the energy (calories) needed to fuel physiological functions. Vitamins and minerals, known as micronutrients, are needed in much smaller quantities. Unlike their macro counterparts, micronutrients don’t give you energy, but they do participate in converting food to energy; building and repairing tissues and DNA; manufacturing neurotransmitters, hormones, and other modulators in the body; breaking down and detoxifying xenobiotics and medications; and maintaining growth, reproduction, and health.*[1-3]
According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020-2025 (DGA) and additional data from the USDA and other agencies and organizations, the American diet lacks micronutrients.[4-6] Mass food production, storage techniques, poor food choices, and nutrient-depleting preparation methods may be contributing to this deficit. Furthermore, the percent daily values (%DV) for micronutrients are based on the minimum amount needed to meet the basic need of a healthy person of a specific age and gender group. The %DV is not always indicative of the amount required for optimal functioning of all individuals, especially those who are chronically ill.*[3,5,7]
When considering where American diets fall short in nutrients, the DGA shows that low intakes of potassium, dietary fiber, calcium, and vitamin D are a public health concern. Other nutrients that have notably low intakes or require increased intake subsequent to the life stage include vitamins A, B6, B12, C, E, and folate; the minerals magnesium and iron; and choline.[4,8,9] Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES) suggest a pervasive deficiency in A, C, D, E, and zinc—nutrients linked to immune health. Inadequate intake of most of these nutrients is attributable to an overall unhealthy eating pattern due to low intakes of nutrient-rich foods such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and dairy that contain these nutrients. In cases when food is not enough for an individual to get adequate micronutrients, multivitamin/mineral supplements are recognized as being of value to help fill dietary nutritional shortfalls.*[2,6,7,10-12]
ActivNutrients is designed to meet the foundational nutrition needs for a variety of protocols and life stages. This formula provides:
A Balanced Profile Vitamins and minerals work cooperatively when present in sufficient amounts. However, imbalances between micronutrients can disrupt this synergistic relationship, possibly leading to instances of competitive intestinal absorption or displacement at the metabolic/cellular level, which can produce relative excesses and insufficiencies. For this reason, ActivNutrients features a balanced nutrient profile that includes calcium and magnesium, zinc and copper, vitamins C and E, bioactive folate, vitamin B12, B vitamin complex, beta-carotene, and trace elements.*
Bioavailable Nutrient Forms The micronutrients are provided in bioactive forms to adequately absorb and utilize. ActivNutrients contains a full complement of Albion® patented mineral chelates and complexes. Albion is a recognized world leader in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition and manufactures highly bioavailable nutritional mineral forms that are validated by third-party research and clinical studies. ActivNutrients also contains natural vitamin E, clinically shown to be more bioavailable than synthetic dl-alpha-tocopherol, as well as mixed tocopherols to more closely approximate how much vitamin E an individual might gain when consuming healthful foods.[13,14] The folate source in ActivNutrients is methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—the most bioactive form of folate—in the form of Quatrefolic®, which has greater stability, solubility, and bioavailability over calcium salt forms of 5-MTHF. Supplementing with bioactive 5-MTHF facilitates the bypassing of steps in folate metabolism. This may be especially beneficial in those with genetic variations in folate metabolism.[16,17] Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 are provided in metabolically active forms.*
Support for Energy Production and Stress Response ActivNutrients provides generous levels of B vitamins which serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism.[18-20] Sufficient levels of B vitamins are critical for energy production and cell growth and division, and they have many other essential roles in the body, including support for nervous system function. The balanced presence of B vitamins is essential to their cooperative functioning and excellent for individuals with stressful lifestyles.*
Antioxidant Protection Vitamins E and C, selenium, zinc, beta-carotene, and trace elements provide broad-spectrum antioxidant activity.[22,23] Their combined presence supports their ability to regenerate each other and maintain consistent levels of antioxidant activity both intra- and extracellularly.*
Detoxification Support Xenobiotics, including environmental pollutants and medications, must undergo biotransformation into molecules that can be easily excreted from the body. Detoxification of xenobiotics is a complex process that requires micronutrients, phytonutrients, energy, and adequate antioxidant support for safe and effective completion.[23-25] There are significant levels of bioavailable riboflavin, niacin, folate, and B12 in ActivNutrients to support phase I detoxification. Beta-carotene, vitamin C, tocopherols, selenium, copper, zinc, and manganese are present to support tissues when reactive intermediates are formed between phase I and phase II detoxification.*
ActivNutrients offers foundational multivitamin and mineral support designed to compensate for dietary nutritional shortfalls and nourish optimal wellness.*
Capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and mixed tocopherols.
Take two capsules twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Ames BN. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2004;423(1):227-234. doi:10.1016/j. abb.2003.11.002
- Block G, Jensen CD, Norkus EP, et al. Nutr J. 2007;6:30. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-6- 30
- Fletcher RH, Fairfield KM. JAMA. 2002;287(23):3127-3129. doi:10.1001/ Jama.287.23.3127
- U.S. Department of Agriculture and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025. 9th ed. December 2020. https:// www.dietaryguidelines.gov/sites/default/files/2020-12/Dietary_Guidelines_for_ Americans_2020-2025.pdf
- Blumberg JB, Bailey RL, Sesso HD, et al. Nutrients. 2018;10(2):248. doi:10.3390/ nu10020248
- Reider CA, Chung RY, Devarshi PP, et al. Nutrients. 2020;12(6):1735. doi:10.3390/ nu12061735
- Multivitamin/Mineral Supplements Fact Sheet. National Institutes of Health. Updated October 12, 2021. Accessed November 29, 2021. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/ MVMS-HealthProfessional/?print=1
- Bird JK, Murphy RA, Ciappio ED, et al. Nutrients. 2017;9(7):655. doi:10.3390/ nu9070655
- Multivitamin/Mineral (MVM) Inclusion in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Council for Responsible Nutrition; 2017. Accessed December 6, 2021. https://www.crnusa.org/multivitamin-mineral-mvm-inclusion-supplementalnutrition-assistance-program-snap
- Blumberg JB, Frei BB, Fulgoni VL, et al. Nutrients. 2017;9(8):849. doi:10.3390/ nu9080849
- Blumberg JB, Cena H, Barr SI, et al. Clin Ther. 2018;40(4):640-657. doi:10.1016/j. clinthera.2018.02.014
- Marra MV, Bailey RL. Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: micronutrient supplementation. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2018;118(11):2162-2173. doi:10.1016/j. jand.2018.07.022
- Kiyose C, Muramatsu R, Kameyama Y, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1997;65(3):785-789. doi:10.1093/ajcn/65.3.785
- Burton GW, Traber MG, Acuff RV, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998;67(4):669-684. doi:10.1093/ajcn/67.4.669
- Venn BJ, Green TJ, Moser R, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003;77(3):658-662. doi:10.1093/ ajcn/77.3.658
- Prinz-Langenohl R, Brämswig S, Tobolski O, et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2009;158(8):2014- 2021. doi:10.1111/j.1476-5381.2009.00492.x
- Lamers Y, Prinz-Langenohl R, Brämswig S, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006;84(1):156-161. doi:10.1093/ajcn/84.1.156
- Calderón-Ospina CA, Nava-Mesa MO. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2020;26(1):5-13. doi:10.1111/cns.13207
- Kennedy DO. Nutrients. 2016;8(2):68. doi:10.3390/nu8020068
- Depeint F, Bruce WR, Shangari N, et al. Chem Biol Interact. 2006;163(1-2):94-112. doi:10.1016/j.cbi.2006.04.014
- B Vitamins. National Library of Medicine. MedlinePlus. Last reviewed September 23, 2021. Accessed December 2, 2021. https://medlineplus.gov/bvitamins.html
- Jayedi A, Rashidy-Pour A, Parohan M, et al. Adv Nutr. 2018;1;9(6):701-716. doi:10.1093/advances/nmy040
- Doyle ME, Pariza MW. In: Kotsonis FN, Mackey MA, eds. Nutritional Toxicology. 2nd ed. Taylor & Francis; 2002:1-30. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781420025088
- Liska DJ. Altern Med Rev. 1998;3(3):187-98.
- Hodges RE, Minich DM. J Nutr Metab. 2015;2015:760689. doi:10.1155/2015/760689.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.