AETHEION®, ZCM30 Hair Health Solution 0.5 oz - 14.8 ml
AETHEION® ZCM30 Hair Health Solution is a follicular revitalizing solution that prevents brittle hair, hair loss and promotes hair growth through natural nutritional care at the root. It contains ZCM30 Redox Technology blended with the highest quality essential minerals and botanical oils, resulting in a hair stimulating formulation.
ZCM30 Hair Health has the highest quality essential minerals and botanical oils, such as Aloe Vera Extract, Rosemary Essential Oil, Citrus Essential Oil, Peppermint Oil, and more!
ZCM30 Redox Technology provides a customized blend of antioxidants that will help reverse the effects of oxidative stress on healthy cells, such as premature aging caused by too much UV exposure or general pollution. It also supports an extra boost of nutrition for fuller-looking hair in just weeks.
Stay on top of your hair care routine with the AETHEION® ZCM30 Hair Health! This hair loss solution stimulates healthy follicles and may prevent a hair loss problem. No more researching beauty for your hair; now you can get all those nutrients through our natural formula that will give you the shiniest, thickest, most fabulous hair ever!
AETHEION® ZCM30 Hair Health is provided in a 1/2 fl oz (14.8 ml) airless pump container.
- Cationic Zinc + Copper + Magnesium + Hydrogen + Amine + Sulfur
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Citrus Essential Oil
- Peppermint Oil
Shake the bottle before each use. On wet hair, the part to expose the scalp and apply a small amount of AETHEION® ZCM30 Hair Health to the scalp area between each row of the parted hair. Do not allow the solution to touch metal. Massage gently for 1 minute, then moisten the hair with a bit of water. Massage for an additional minute, allowing it to spread into the outer hair areas; light combing may be applied with this purpose in mind. Let dry and follow your regular hair routine. As a minimum treatment, use it once a day. For maximum treatment, administer two times each day. To maintain healthy hair after the desired treatment results, two times each week from thereon. Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry area.
Recommendations for use
- Apply ZCM30 Hair Health on the scalp during clean wet hair, without any previous product. It works best when applied to the scalp, excess is then massaged into the hair.
- It can also be applied to facial hair to treat the beard area or to promote beard growth.
- Leave on the scalp for 10 minutes before applying other products.
- You can complement your hair care with ZC5 After Sun, restoring your hair following exposure to the sun.
- You can find ZCM30 Hair Health in the AETHEION Travel Size Kit. With this kit, you have a complete skin and hair care routine.
Water, Ammonium Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer. Beta-Sitosterol Extract, Fucoxanthin, Zinc Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Lauramine Oxide, Salvia Leucantha Cav. Extract, Equisetum Arvense L. Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid (And) Silver Citrate, Farnesol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Essential Oil. Citrus Aurantifolia Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Essential Oil.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.