DaVinci Labs, Spectra Greens™ 30 Servings
Detoxifying drink mix supplement is a nutrient-rich blend of vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, probiotics, and enzymes to support digestive, immune, and overall health.*
A dietary supplement to support detoxification functions.* Spectra Greens™ is a combination of nutrient-rich vegetables, fruits, herbs, herbal extracts, Chlorella, Soy Lecithin, Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, enzymes, and probiotic cultures designed to support your body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate.
Serving Size: 11.88 g (1 Heaping Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g||4% †|
|Fiber**||2 g||8% †|
|Protein||2 g||4% †|
|Vitamin A||638 IU||15%|
|Vitamin C||38.3 mg||60%|
|Proprietary Digestive Support Blend||3,415 mg||*|
Soluble Fiber (Fibersol®-2 brand), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), Bromelain, Papain, Nondairy Probiotics Culture, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Powder, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root PowderProprietary Detoxification Support Blend
Sunflower Lecithin Powder, Carrot Powder, Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Juice Powder, Broccoli Powder, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Herb Powder, Cauliflower Powder, Blueberry Powder, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) Fruit Extract, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Powder, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract
Proprietary Cardiovascular Support Blend
Apple Pectin, Red Raspberry Powder, Acerola Berry Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Flax Seed Meal, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder, Cranberry Juice PowderProprietary Immune System Support Blend
Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Oat Beta Glucan, N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG), Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Powder Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder
|Stevia Leaf Extract||35 mg||*|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
*Daily Value not established.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop (11.88 g) daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Natural apple flavor, cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) powder.
**Dietary fiber from digestion-resistant maltodextrin was tested using AOAC method #2001.03.
Alternatively, the AOAC method 2009. 01 could be used.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Jar contains desiccant to reduce moisture and clumping. Do not eat desiccant.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not Refrigerate.
If inner seal is broken, do not use.
This product is packaged by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer:All products listed on this website contain our most up-to-date formulas, ingredients and serving sizes. Products may vary depending on manufacture date.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.