Enzymedica Repair 60 Capsules
- BOUNCE BACK FASTER: Overexertion can lead to fatigued muscles and sore joints. Supplementing with a proteolytic enzyme formula before and after strenuous exercise may encourage the acceleration of the body's natural ability to recover and repair.
- BROMELAIN + PAPAIN: Repair combines bromelain and papain with additional enzymes known to support fatigued muscles and joints. The enzymes work with the body's own mechanisms of renewal and may support the body's natural response to overexertion.
- EXCLUSIVE THERA-BLEND: Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
- FREE OF: Rest assured knowing that this product does not contain any egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, or any artificial colors or flavors.
- QUALITY + EXPERIENCE: Enzymedica was founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering our customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Our goal of educating people about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica. All of our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible.
Overexertion at the gym, at work, or at play can lead to fatigued muscles and sore joints.
Repair combines Bromelain and Papain with additional enzymes known to support fatigued muscles and joints. The enzymes work synergistically with the body's own mechanisms of renewal and may support the body's natural response to overexertion and strenuous activities. The enzyme blend promotes joint comfort and healthy circulation to encourage accelerated muscle and tissue recovery.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
Supplementing with a proteolytic enzyme formula before and after strenuous exercise may encourage acceleration of the body's natural ability to recover and repair.
Repair contains the proteolytic enzymes protease, bromelain, and papain in a targeted-release capsule to ensure optimal delivery. Proteolytic enzymes have been commonly used for sore muscles due to overexertion.1, 2
The tropical plant enzymes bromelain (from pineapple) and papain (from papaya) have an established history of supporting healthy inflammatory responses. Research also indicates beneficial effects of tropical plant enzymes on joint health.3, 4
2 Capsules two to three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal. More may be taken as needed.
100% Vegetarian capsule (gellan gum, cellulose, water).
Egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors, or flavors.
Keep closed in a dry place; avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
1- Miller, P., Bailey, S., Barnes, M., Derr, J., and Hall, E. "The Effects of Protease Supplementation on Skeletal Muscle Function and DOMS Following Downhill Running."
Journal of Sports Sciences (2004) 22, 365-372.
2- Ghagat, S., Agarwal, M. and Roy, V. "Serratiopeptidase: A Systemic Review of the Existing Evidence." International Journal of Surgery, (2013) 11, 209-217.
3- Pavan, R., Jain, S. and Kumar, A. (2012). "Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review." Biotechnology Research International, (2012) 1-6.
4- Walker, A., Bundy, R., Hicks, S. and Middleton, R. "Bromelain Reduces Mild Acute Knee Pain and Improves Well-Being in a Dose-Dependent Fashion in an Open Study of Otherwise Healthy Adults." Phytomedicine, (2002) 9(8), 681-686.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Free Shipping is always available for purchases of $99 or more. Limit of up to $15 in free standard ground shipping (1-7 business days). Use discount code: FREESHIP at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes Vielight and Richway International products. Discounts cannot be combined.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.