Hevert | Allergy Relief | 100 Tablets
Allergy Relief | 100 Tablets:
For the temporary relief of minor symptoms of allergy.
With Hevert Allergy Relief you chose a proven homeopathic medicine. Its active ingredients are generally well tolerated and provide effective relief of the symptoms of allergy. This medicine is also suitable for children aged 6 years and over.
As with other allergic symptoms, allergic symptoms of the respiratory tract are an overreaction by the body to certain foreign particles called allergens. These include pollen, mold spores or proteins that adhere to animal hairs and dust.
The symptoms of hay fever are not limited to the nose, where frequent sneezing, swelling of the nasal mucosa and runny nose predominate. In addition, the eyes get watery, burning and red. The eyes as well as the entire nose and throat area can become annoyingly itchy.
The most common type of allergic rhinitis is hay fever, also known in medicine as pollinosis. Millions of people in the United States get hay fever. Everyone has their own individual allergy season, depending on whether they react allergically to early flowering trees, weeds and shrubs in early summer or to grasses and grains in summer.
How Hevert Allergy Relief helps you:
- The natural ingredients in Hevert Allergy Relief support the body's self-healing power.
- Allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, watery and itchy eyes are relieved.
- Hevert Allergy Relief does not cause drowsiness, making it suitable for drivers and those who must always be able to concentrate for work.
- This homeopathic medicine can also be taken along with conventional medicines.
What else you can do for your health:
Hevert Allergy Relief is an effective and generally well tolerated medicine for the treatment of allergic symptoms. By using it regularly, you take an important step forward for your health and well-being. The following measures may also help you.
During pollen season avoid playing sports outdoors. Limit walking near fields and meadows. Close windows and doors, especially in the bedroom. Let in fresh air at times when the pollen count is low. In rural areas this is usually in the evening; in urban areas it is in the morning.
Take a "vacation" from pollen. Travel to areas with a low pollen count, such as mountains or the sea-shore. Pollen counts are also lower after rain showers. Take advantage of these times to go outside.
When driving a car you should always keep the windows closed. Today, most cars are equipped with a pollen filter so you don't have to worry when turning on the air conditioning.
Ingredients and Uses:
of the upper respiratory tract
|decongestant||anti-itching||restorative to mucous membranes|
|Apis mellifica 4X||+||+||+||+|
|Galphimia glauca 4X||+||+||+|
|Kali bichromicum 6X||+||+||+||+|
|Teucrium marum 4X||+||+||+|
|Verbascum densiflorum 2X||+|
For temporary relief of minor symptoms of allergy, such as:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose and throat
- Watery and itchy eyes
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Do not use if!
- You are allergic to bee venom or chromium
- You are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur. In the event of severe allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
These 'uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.