Hevert | Detox Liver | 50 ml Oral Drops
Detox Liver | 50 ml Oral Drops:
For temporary relief of liver and gallbladder symptoms.
- Relieves liver and gallbladder symptoms
- Relieves pressure and pain in upper abdomen
- Supports bile production
- Supports liver function
- Synergistic homeopathic ingredients
- Drops for custom dosing and easy application
- May be taken concurrently with conventional medicines
- Carduus marianus TM
- Chelidonium 3X
- Taraxacum 3X
57 % ethanol V/V, purified water
For temporary relief of liver and gallbladder driven symptoms of indigestion, such as:
- Pressure and pain in upper abdomen
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 20 drops in water 3 times daily.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- For oral use only.
- Gallstones, occlusion of the bile ducts, jaundice and any other unclear or persistent discomfort in the upper abdomen may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly if any of these symptoms occur.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to Taraxacum, Carduus marianus or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
- If you suffer from liver diseases
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, worsen or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.