Hevert | Detox Lymph Oral Drops | 50 ml
Detox Lymph Oral Drops | 50 ml:
For temporary relief of discomfort in the lymphatic system, such as:
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Lymphatic edema
- Synergistic homeopathic ingredients
- Drops for custom dosing and easy application
- May be taken concurrently with conventional medicines
- Relieves conditions with swollen lymph nodes
- Relieves lymphatic edema
- Supports the lymphatic system with drainage
For temporary relief of discomfort associated with lymphatic swelling and edema.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 20 drops in water 3 times daily.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use for children under 1 year of age.
For oral use only.
Chronically enlarged lymph nodes can be the sign of different diseases. Therefore, consult a doctor in order to clarify the underlying disease before using this medicine.
Also consult a doctor promptly in case of acute signs of inflammation (redness, heat, swelling, pain and dysfunction) and fever or enlargement of the lymph nodes during treatment.
Do not use if you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family
Stop use and ask a doctor if you suffer from thyroid disease or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, worsen or new symptoms occur.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.