Hevert | Motion Sickness Relief | 100 Tablets
Motion Sickness Relief | 100 Tablets:
Homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief of the symptoms of motion sickness.
With Hevert Motion Sickness Relief you choose a proven homeopathic medicine. Its active ingredients are generally well tolerated and provide effective relief of the symptoms of motion sickness, such as nausea, vomiting and dizziness. This medicine is also suitable for children aged 6 years and over.
In most cases, dizziness is caused by a disturbance of the balance organ or a short-term lack of oxygen in the brain. One has the impression that the room and objects are spinning around. There are often other symptoms as well, such as swaying or lurching, nausea, vomiting, sweating or seeing black spots before your eyes.
The triggers are very varied. For example, car, boat or plane trips can cause dizziness, but circulatory problems or disturbances to blood circulation in the brain can as well. Dizzy spells can also be caused by ongoing stress or emotional distress. These events can occur during the day or at night and are frequently accompanied by nausea.
How Hevert Motion Sickness Relief helps you:
- The natural ingredients in Hevert Motion Sickness Relief support the body's self-healing power.
- Symptoms of motion sickness, such as nausea, vomiting and dizziness are relieved.
- In acute cases it could be helpful to suck the tablets intensely to speed up the onset of action
- Hevert Motion Sickness Relief does not cause drowsiness, making it suitable for drivers and those who must always be able to concentrate for work.
- This homeopathic medicine can also be taken along with conventional medicines.
What else you can do for your health:
Hevert Motion Sickness Relief is an effective and generally well tolerated medicine for the treatment of symptoms of motion sickness. By using it regularly, you take an important step forward for your health and well-being. The following measures may also help you:
When feeling dizzy, it is helpful to keep your eyes fixed on a set point. If you must turn your head, turn it slowly and also make sure to breathe calmly and evenly.To prevent dizziness due to circulatory problems, you should stand up slowly after lying down or sitting for long periods to avoid undersupply of blood to the brain.
Dizziness can also be a sign of not drinking enough fluids. Please remember to always drink plenty of fluids. This will help all of the body's organs function better.
For prevention and temporary relief of symptoms of sickness, such as:
- Cocculus indicus 4X
- Conium maculatum 6X
- Tabacum 4X
lactose, magnesium stearate.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Do not use if!
- You are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
These 'uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.