- The Most Bioavailable Form of Vitamin B-12 That Helps Maintain Brain Health, Vitality, and Levels of Restful Sleep*
- Energy Production and Brain Function*
- Natural Lemon-Flavored Chewable Vitamin B12
- Biologically Active Coenzyme Form of B12
- Supports Homocysteine Metabolism*
- 1000 Micrograms per Chewable Tablet
- Neurotransmitter & Neuron Support*
Methyl B-12 helps your brain and body to function properly while supporting energy production and muscle strength. Plant-based diets generally can cause vitamin b-12 deficiencies, so getting enough vitamin b-12 is essential while consuming plant-based-only foods.
Methyl B12 (methylcobalamin) supports brain and nerve health and function, energy production, and sleep-wake cycles.* Methyl B12 is better absorbed and retained than cyanocobalamin, and supplementation may be needed by seniors, persons on stomach acid-reducing regimens, and some vegetarians/vegans.*
Xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), lemon flavor, citric acid, and silicon dioxide.
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/ tree nuts.
The color of the product naturally varies in different shades of pink.
Dissolve in mouth or chew 1 lozenge every 2 or 3 days with a meal or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of the reach of children.