Metagenics | Endefen® | 14.81 OZ (420 G) Powder
Endefen® | 14.81 OZ (420 G) Powder:
Multi-Dimensional GI Support & Protection*
Endefen® is uniquely designed to nutritionally support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This exceptional formula addresses multiple factors that contribute to GI health.
- Supports the integrity of the gastric lining by promoting the growth of gastric mucosal cells.
- Lecithin and astaxanthin have demonstrated protective effects on the gastric environment.
- Green tea and arabinogalactans may help promote the growth of healthy intestinal microflora.
- Arabinogalactans may help promote the production of beneficial short-chain fatty acids, an important fuel for intestinal cells.
- Plantain has been shown in a lab setting to support the integrity of the gastric lining.
- Targeted antioxidants help protect the gastric mucosa.
- Key nutrients help to support GI immune function. Directions: Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in two to four
Serving Size: About 2 level tablespoons (~15 g)
Servings per Container: 28
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g||6%*|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||150 mg||250%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||17 mg||2%|
|Arabinogalactans (from larch gum)||750 mg||**|
|Soy Lecithin||500 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (75 mg) catechins and 40% (50 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||125 mg||**|
|Chinese Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Bark Powder||350 mg||**|
|Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit||1000 mg||**|
|Apple Fruit Powder||1000 mg||**|
Rice bran, xylitol, rice syrup solids, and natural flavor.
This product contains soy.
Mix about one level tablespoon (7.5 g) in two to four ounces of juice or water once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
†Typical analysis reveals 115 mg phosphatidylcholine.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.