Metagenics | GI Sustain™ Powder | 14 Servings
GI Sustain™ Powder | 14 Servings:
Gastrointestinal Nutritional Support*
GI Sustain is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to aid in promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, lowallergenic- potential macronutrients. GI Sustain features L-glutamine and isomaltooligosaccharides (IMO) prebiotic fiber to promote gastrointestinal health.*
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a natural energy source
- Features medium chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source
- Features prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- IMO is naturally sweet but has a lowglycemic index
- Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
Serving size: 2 Scoops (60g)
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (2500 IU as beta-carotene and 1500 IU as retinyl palmitate)||4000 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||102 mg||170%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||50 IU||167%|
|Vitamin B6||0.7 mg||35%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate).||140 mcg||35%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2.1 mcg||35%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1000%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||175 mg||18%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||75 mcg||63%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||50UI||13%|
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides, natural flavors, silica, and rice maltodextrin
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 60 grams due to variations in handling and product density.