NeuroScience | Calm PRT | 60 - 120 Capsules
Calm PRT | 60 - 120 Capsules:
Contains ingredients important for regulating the stress response, reducing anxiousness, and sleep*
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (15% rosavins): Adaptogen shown to reduce anxiousness and stress-related effects (1,2).*
- Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions (3).* Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response (4).*
- Glycine: Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier (5).* Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep (6).*
- Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (7-9).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (10-12).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 20 - 40
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
Rhodiola rosea root extract (15% rosavins)‚ phosphatidylserine enriched soy lecithin‚ glycine‚ and taurine.
†Daily Value not established.
Take 3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Contains lecithin from soy.
- Bystritsky A, et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2008;14(2):175-80.
- Olsson E, et al. Planta Med. 2009;75(2):105-12.
- Monteleone P, et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992;41:385-8.
- Glade M and Smith K. Nutrition. 2015;31(6):781-6.
- Kawai N, et al. Amino Acids. 2012;42(6):2129-37.
- Kawai N, et al. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2015;40(6):1405-16.
- Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
- Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
- Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
- Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
- Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
- Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.