NeuroScience | ImmuWell | 60 Capsules
ImmuWell | 60 Capsules:
Contains ingredients important for energy, managing musculoskeletal discomfort, and improving cognition*
- Synapsa® (Bacopa monnieri whole plant extract): Bacopa monnieri demonstrates neuro protective and adaptogenic effects, increases cerebral blood flow, and attenuates depletion in neurotransmitters in vivo (1-4).* In randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, Bacopa monnieri significantly improved working memory and energy levels, information processing, learning rate, and memory consolidation (5,6).*
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Catecholamines released by the sympathetic nervous system regulate the stress response and downregulate immune activation (7, 8).
- Boswellia serrata (70% total boswellic acids): Leukotrienes are immune mediators that induce and sustain immune activation (9). Boswellic acids are shown to inhibit 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX), an enzyme responsible for the synthesis of immune stimulatory molecules called leukotrienes (10, 11).* in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study, Boswellia serrata significantly improved the threshold and tolerance to musculoskeletal discomfort (12).*
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (13). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (14).
- Huperzia serrata aerial parts (1% huperzine A): Huperzine A slows the breakdown of acetylcholine by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE) (15).* Acetylcholine is the primary neurotransmitter of the parasympathetic nervous system important for regulating the immune system, learning and memory (16,17).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
L-glutamic acid HCl, Bacopa monnieri whole plant extract**, L-tyrosine, Boswellia serrata resin extract (70% total boswellic acids), L-methionine, Huperzia serrata whole plant extract (1% huperzine A),
Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract.
†Daily Value not established.
Take 2 capsules up to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Liu X, et al. Restor Neurol Neurosci. 2013; 31(2):109-23.
- Sheikh N, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2007; 111(3):671-6.
- Kamkaew N, et al. Phytother Res. 2013; 27(1):135-8.
- Rastogi M, et al. Biogerontology. 2012; 13(2):183-95.
- Stough C, et al. Phytother Res. 2008; 22(12):1629-34.
- Stough C, et al. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001; 156(4):481-4.
- Pongratz G and Straub R. Arthritis Res Ther. 2014; 16:504.
- Lee D, et al. BMB Rep. 2015; 48(4):209-16.
- Gennara A and Haeggstrom J. Adv Immunol. 2012; 116:51-92.
- Schweizer S, et al. J Nat Prod. 2000; 63:1058-61.
- Radmark O, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015; 1851(4):331-9.
- Prabhavathi K, et al. Indian J Pharmacol. 2014; 46(5):475-9.
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57(4):628-36.
- Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002; 76(5):1158S-61S.
- Tun M and Herzon S. J Exp Pharmacol. 2012; 4:113-23.
- Tracey K. Nat Rev Immunol. 2009; 9(6):418-28.
- Drever B, et al. Behav Brain Res. 2011; 221(2):505-14.