NeuroScience | Oxisol | 60 Capsules
Oxisol | 60 Capsules:
Contains a blend of essential fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants*
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene and palmitate): Fat-soluble vitamin important for retinal health, bone growth, and wound healing (1).* Beta carotene is a carotenoid with antioxidant properties that is converted into vitamin A in the body (2,3).* Palmitate is an esterified form of vitamin A with greater stability than preformed vitamin A (4,5).
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): Precursor to 25-hydroxyvitamin D (active form of vitamin D) (6). Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in bone and immune health (7).*
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione and menaquinone): Fat-soluble vitamin required for protein biosynthesis (8).* Vitamin K is needed for enzymatic processes important for blood coagulation, cell growth, and bone formation (8).*
- Alpha-lipoic acid: Antioxidant that is able to regenerate endogenous antioxidants and scavenge metal ions and free radicals (9).* Alpha-lipoic acid can influence the redox status in cells important for the translocation of glucose transporters and increasing glucose uptake (9).*
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (10).* SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (11).
- Mixed tocopherols: Fat-soluble blend of vitamin E is forms that are potent antioxidants with free radical scavenging properties (12).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene & palmitate)||15,000 IU||300%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol & ergocalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||400 IU||1,333%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione & menaquinone)||125 mcg||156%|
|Alpha lipoic acid||600 mg||†|
|Mixed tocopherols||75 mg||†|
†Daily Value not established.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Duerbeck N and Dowling D. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2012;67(2):122-8.
- Kasperczyk S, et al. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2014;280(1):36-41.
- Novotny J, et al. J Nutr. 2010;140(5):915-918.
- Fritz H, et al. PLoS One. 2011;6(6):e21107.
- Souganidis E, et al. Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3257-71.
- Tripkovic L, et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012;95(6):1357-64.
- Prietl B, et al. Nutrients. 2013;5(7):2502-21.
- Hartley L, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015;9:CD011148.
- Rochette L, et al. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2015;93(12):1021-7.
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
- Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
- Mathur P, et al. Clin Cardiol. 2015;38(9):570-6.