NeuroScience | TravaCor | 60 - 120 Capsules
TravaCor | 60 - 120 Capsules:
Contains a blend of ingredients shown to improve mood and reduce stress*
- Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (1-3).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (4-6).
- L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist (7)*. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress (8)*.
- 5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (9).* Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function (10). In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood (11).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, B12, and C are important for serotonin synthesis (12-16).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 20 - 40
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||40 mg||67%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||9 mg||450%|
Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid)
(Equivalent to 400 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||50 mg||13%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)||10 mg||67%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
Taurine, L-theanine, and 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)
† Daily Value not established.
**This product uses Gnosis SpA's (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic).
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
- Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
- Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
- Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
- Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
- Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
- Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
- Kakuda T, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66(12):2683-2686.
- Kimura K, et al. Biol Psychol. 2007; 74(1):39-45.
- Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
- Monti J. Sleep Med Rev. 2011;15(4):269-81.
- Jangid P, et al. Asian J Psychiatr. 2013;6(1):29-34.
- Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
- Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
- Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.