Nutrasal | PhosChol PPC 900 mg | 100 Softgels
We have run out of stock for this item.
PhosChol PPC 900 mg | 100 Softgels:
PhosChol is a 100 percent pure source of polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) and an oral therapy for use as a membrane therapeutic. With its special ingredient 1,2-dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (up to 52%), PPC is theoretically of importance in all disorders in which damaged membrane structures, reduced phospholipid levels and/or decreased membrane fluidity are present. This hypothesis is supported by experimental and clinical investigations on various membrane-associated disorders and illnesses.
Pharmacological investigations, a broad range of clinical trials, and other available data on PPC and its different modes of action, demonstrate that PPC acts primarily through its influence on membranes. As cell membrane changes and damages occur in many disorders, PPC's therapeutic approach in man is a physiological and holistic one.
- Help sustain healthy cardiovascular levels
- Support hepatocyte protection
- Help maintain membrane fluidity
- Aid in Gastric Mucosal Protection (from NSAIDs damage)
- Provide neuronutrient support
- Boost the immune system and protect against opportunistic infections
- Improve Physical Performance
As a dietary supplement‚ take 2-3 capsules per day or as directed by your physician.
Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled toom temperature 15-30C 59-86F
Do not use if saftey seal is borken or missing.