Adrenal Fatigue is a common complaint. These are common symptoms of adrenal fatigue:
- Fatigue especially in the morning or crashes throughout the day
- Poor mood regulation
- Brain fog
- Increased energy in the evenings
- A drop in libido
- Craving salty and sweet foods
- Some mild low back discomfort
- Dependence on caffeine
If you have some or most of these complaints, then you may be suffering from adrenal fatigue. The adrenal Complex is designed to support the adrenal gland. The adrenal gland responds to stress and needs plenty of vitamin C for support along with B vitamin support.
Adrenal Complex supplies 200% of the daily requirement for key B vitamins. Adrenal Complex also contains glandular support. Glandular support is one of the best ways to support any organ because the glandular contain the exact blend of needed amino acids and other nutrients in exactly the right balance.
Adrenal Complex also contains N-Acetyl Tyrosine. Tyrosine is one of the building blocks of multiple hormones listed below and the acetyl form is the most bioavailable form of tyrosine.
- Adrenaline and noradrenaline are produced by the adrenal glands
- Dopamine which regulates your reward and pleasure centers
- Tyrosine is the primary amino acid in all thyroid hormones
PABA is used to support pantothenic acid production which is key for proper adrenal function.
Note: Adrenal glands to time to heal. Nutritional support along with a program to reduce stress are key to recovery. Meditation along with regular exercise combined with nutritional support is helpful.
Recommended Use: Take two capsules a day with meals preferably in the morning.