Results RNA | MRSA Care Extra Strength | 2 oz Spray
MRSA Care Extra Strength | 2 oz Spray:
Dermal immune system support!
Recommended by Leading Practitioners Worldwide.
MRSA Care Extra Strength strengthens immunity, reducing susceptibility and symptoms associated with Staphylococcus aureus. Combine with ACS 200 Extra Strength and ACZ nano Extra Strength for a comprehensive, effective protocol. Results are fast acting and safe. Usually significant benefit can be felt within the first month of product use. Continual use provides increased and continual benefit. MRSA Care Extra Strength has no side effects.
Results RNA Intra-oral sprays provide a new age in nutritional supplementation. Enjoy instant absorption and profound efficacy. No more swallowing capsules or pills. Just spray, swish and swallow. Simple and refreshing, MRSA Care Extra Strength has a mild, pleasant taste with a hint of natural mint.
- MRSA Care Extra Strength provides powerful immune system support.
- Simple to use. Fast acting.
- Available without a prescription.
- Numerous Patient Case Studies document effective treatment success.
MRSA Facts, by the Centers of Disease Control (CDC).
What type of infections does MRSA cause?
- In the community most MRSA infections are skin infections that may appear as pustules or boils which often are red, swollen, painful, or have pus or other drainage.
- These skin infections commonly occur at sites of visible skin trauma, such as cuts and abrasions, and areas of the body covered by hair (e.g., back of neck, groin, buttock, armpit, beard area of men).
- Almost all MRSA skin infections can be effectively treated by drainage of pus with or without antibiotics. More serious infections, such as pneumonia, bloodstream infections, or bone infections, are very rare in healthy people who get MRSA skin infections.
How is MRSA transmitted?
- MRSA is usually transmitted by direct skin-to-skin contact or contact with shared items or surfaces that have come into contact with someone else's infection (e.g., towels, used bandages).
In what settings do MRSA skin infections occur?
- MRSA skin infections can occur anywhere.
- Some settings have factors that make it easier for MRSA to be transmitted.
- These factors, referred to as the 5 C's, are as follows: Crowding, frequent skin-to-skin Contact, Compromised skin (i.e., cuts or abrasions), Contaminated items and surfaces, and lack of Cleanliness.
- Locations where the 5 C's are common include schools, dormitories, military barracks, households, correctional facilities, and daycare centers.
Serving size: 6 Sprays
Servings Per Container: Approx. 60
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Blend Tincture||<800 mcg||*|
Formula derived using a proprietary selective nutrient extraction process with Peppermint Leaf (Mentha x piperita), Green Tea Leaf (Camellia sinesis), Devil's Claw Root (Harpagophytum procumbens), Soapwort Herb (Sopanaria officinalis), Peach Leaf (Prunus persica).
Other Ingredients: Ultra-Pure Deionized Water.
Directions for Use: Take 6 sprays twice daily for health maintenance or 12 sprays twice daily for heightened support.
Take each formula individually by mouth, swish and then swallow. The formulas can be taken in any combination without waiting in between dosing and can be taken with food or without, at any time of the day. Always remain well hydrated when taking the sprays.
This product provides 30 days of support when administered at the standard dose (6 sprays, twice daily).
Take 6 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
- Take 12 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
- Spray, swish and swallow. You may take other Results RNA formulas immediately.
- Do not eat or drink for 2 minutes following.
Purity and Quality Guaranteed:
MRSA Care Extra Strength is produced under strict GMP manufacturing controls in conformance with guidelines for dietary supplements set forth in USP XXVII. For purity and quality, MRSA Care contains no preservatives - no alcohol - no artificial coloring or flavoring.