Biofilm - SIBO 2 Bundle PectaSol-C - Biocidin - SIBO-Ease Plus
- Customizable package used in the treatment of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Choose between enzymes with or without EDTA
- Choose between killing agents used to deal with bacterial overgrowth
- Includes pectasol to remove chemic toxins from the bowel
- Add activated charcoal to the package
- Biofilm busters help to disrupt bacterial overgrowths
- Can be used to treat a wide range of gastrointestinal problems
Also known as ‘blind loop syndrome,’ Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) occurs when there is an irregular increase in the amount and type of bacteria in the small intestine. SIBO can present with a range of symptoms including unexpected weight loss, nausea, abdominal cramping, and the inability to assimilate and absorb dietary fats. The Sibo/Biofilm Package Options allow SIBO sufferers to customize the options available to them, in the management of bacteria in the small intestine.
Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) is a water-soluble solid used in the removal of excess calcium and iron from the body. Those with intolerances or allergies to EDTA may find that it promotes a range of digestive issues such as diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal cramps. The Sibo/Biofilm Package Options allow users to choose enzymes with or without EDTA. The package also allows the choice between three variations of the bacterial killing agent: biocidin liquid, biocidin LSF, and SIBOtic. For added efficacy, activated charcoal can also be added to the bundle. Keep out of the reach of children.
This package contains everything recommended in our SIBO/Biofilm Protocol.
- SIBOEase Plus - Proteolytic enzymes with EDTA to bind minerals. Used to break down the biofilm.
- Biocidin - Our recommended killing agent - contains multiple herbal killing agents for broad-spectrum effect on bacterial overgrowths.
- Pectasol - As the binding agent to remove dead bacteria and other debris from the bowel.
View details and instructions on how to use: Click Here