US BioTek | Environmental Pollutants Profile (EPP)
Environmental Pollutants Profile (EPP):
- Test kits & lab fees are pre-paid through Agape Nutrition, with no option to bill medical insurance at any time.
- Test kits are processed through US BioTek Laboratories.
- Lab results are mailed to the doctor and mailed to you.
- You will receive results within 3-4 weeks after lab processing.
Phone consults with the doctor are available. Additional information is included in your package.
US BioTek Environmental Pollutants Profile:
Chronic exposure to a number of occupational and environmental pollutants is a growing concern in today's industrialized communities: their effects on human health are profound. Many have been linked to a variety of pathologies including neuropsychological and neuropsychological dysfunction, leukopenia, dyspnea, anemia, and certain cancers, to name a few.
US BioTek Laboratories' Environmental Pollutants Profile quantifies exposure to select environmental toxins: aromatic solvents, paraben and phthalates.
Acute toxicological effects of aromatic compounds include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, tremor, and loss of consciousness. Chronic exposure may affect multiple organ systems.
Aromatic solvents are used commercially in a variety of applications. You _«ll find them in the manufacture of plastics, paints, varnishes, resins, synthetic fibers, rubbers, lubricants, dyes and detergents. They are also used in the printing and leather industries, found in many industrial cleaning agents and are a natural part of gasoline, airplane fuel and cigarette smoke.
Parabens are a widely used family of preservatives found in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and industrial products. They have inherent estrogenic and other hormone related activity, and have been detected in certain human breast cancer cell lines.
Phthalates are used in the manufacture of plastics to allow for flexibility. They are found in everything from makeup to detergents, shampoos to time-released pharmaceutical drugs. Phthalic acid esters are well known endocrine disruptors which may cause neurological and developmental disorders.
They can interfere with tryptophan metabolism resulting in an increase in quinolinic acid, a pro-inflammatory and neurotoxic compound. Phthalates have also been implicated in abnormal fetal development, especially in male fetuses.
The physiological effects from exposure to these toxins depend on a number of factors. These include the amount and duration the individual is exposed to the substance, the route of exposure (air, water, food, skin, consumer products), and whether or not other chemicals are present at the time of exposure, as some compounds exert an accumulated effect.
- A patient-friendly report flags abnormal values against a population ranking. A quick reference guide of possible sources of exposure is also provided.
- Chemicals in the report include metabolites of xyelene, toluene, benzene, trimethybenzene, styrene, paraben, and phthalate.
- The metabolites of these parent compounds are measured from a first morning spot urine specimen. This is collected using our proprietary urine Dip & Dry collection strip, which maximizes analyte stability and recovery.
Agape Nutrition Inventory Update
We have received unprecedented demand across a wide range of categories as the impact of coronavirus COVID-19 has continued to spread over the past several months, and as a result, have experienced several availability issues.
We are working very closely with our manufacture and supplier partners to quickly increase availability across all product categories. We are now operating normally with intermittent out of stock levels, which generally do not last long and are quickly being replenished by our brand partners.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order confirmation is received.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option below is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
NOTE: Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters.
NOTE: Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
The Shipping Service Guarantee Remains Suspended for Most Shipments
*Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
|USPS Services (Business Days)||UPS Services (Business Days)|
|1-3 Days||USPS First-Class Mail||2 Days||UPS 2 Day Air|
|1-3 Days||USPS Priority Mail||3 Days||UPS 3 Day Select|
|2-9 Days||USPS Parcel Select||1-7 Days||UPS Ground|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery.
FREE SHIPPING is offered to orders that meet or exceed $99, by applying the promo code: FREESHIP and click the ADD button upon check out. FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes specialty products and other discounts.
If FREE SHIPPING is not desired, simply do not apply the promo code. All available shipping options for your order will be displayed.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
Orders should be placed via the web with payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal or Amazon Pay, etc.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international orders or shipping at this time, outside the 50 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
Heat Sensitive Orders
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- All heat sensitive items will ship on Monday and Tuesday only. This is the ensure that heat sensitive orders are delivered before weekends.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Drop Ship Orders
Shipping may be different from the warehouse(s) we work with, however we do our best to match the pricing and type of shipping originally selected. Please note that some manufactures add 1-2 days for their processing times before shipping your order.
Signature is required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research NW shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
Drop ship orders may be utilized in the following scenarios:
- Out of stock in our dispensary.
- Allows faster shipping time.
- Special order items.
- Drop ship only item.
May be available on specific items only. Discounts will be available on the item order page, with the volume and discount clearly indicated.
We do not offer commercial entity fulfillment (wholesaler, distributor, re-seller). Orders are processed for quantities of personal consumption only. Accounts are monitored and deactivated for misuse, at Agape Nutrition's discretion.
Out of Stock Items
If an item ordered is out of stock with the manufacture or any warehouse we work with, you will automatically receive the remainder of your order.
- We may: search for another fulfillment warehouse in order to drop ship your item.
- We may: notify you if the item can be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks, so that you may choose to wait for fulfillment or cancel the order.
- We may: cancel the item or order for a full refund. You will be notified by email of any unfulfillable cancellations.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Agape Nutrition is not liable for errors or omissions.