Researched Nutritional, ATP 360, 90 Capsules
Peer-reviewed clinically researched next-generation support for mitochondria
ATP 360® is a comprehensive formula to support mitochondria and is backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. ATP 360® is a formulation developed by Dr. Debby Hamilton, MD, MPH, Director of Physician Education & Clinical Trials at Researched Nutritionals®. Using powerful, researched ingredients, ATP 360® provides targeted, effective support.
Clinical human research has been peer-reviewed and published in Alternative Therapies May/Jun 2021 Vol. 27 No. 3†. This human study demonstrated a number of statistically significant results showing ATP 360’s ability to support mitochondria, energy, mental functioning, sleep, as well as cardiovascular and cytokine function.*
Read the press release announcing the publication of peer-reviewed clinical research on ATP 360®
Mechanisms of Action:
- Proprietary phospholipid matrix to promote the membrane health of mitochondria*
- R-Lipoic Acid and PQQ support the Krebs Cycle and mitochondrial mitogenesis*
- Antioxidants to protect mitochondria against oxidative stress*
- Nutrients such as NADH and CoQ10 promotes a healthy electron transport chain*
Energize your mitochondria!
Mitochondria are responsible for cellular energy. A multitude of health-related and environmental factors can impact mitochondrial health. ATP 360® is formulated to provide complete mitochondrial support, by promoting normal mitochondrial growth and mitosis, supporting healthy mitochondrial membrane, and supplying the necessary cofactors for optimal cellular energy production.*
|Membrane Potential™||CoQ10, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Panmol™ (NADH)||• Supports the electron transport chain, forms ATP cellular energy & provides high dose CoQ10|
|Membrane Restore™||Ascorbic Acid, DeltaGold™ tocotrienols||• Restores mitochondrial membranes & reduces oxidative stress|
|RN Lipid Concentrate™||Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phytoglycolipids, Phosphatidylinositol||• Maintain cellular membrane integrity|
|Krebs Plus Foundation™||R-Lipoic Acid, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, Magnesium, Thiamine||• Key nutrients to support the Krebs cycle|
|Mitogenesis RN™||Acetyl-Carnitine, PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone)||• Supports new mitochondria formation & helps increase mitochondrial mass supporting healthy function|
†Hamilton, D., Jensen, G., Nutraceutical support of mitochondrial function associated with reduction of long-term fatigue and inflammation. Altern Ther Health Med. Alternative Therapies May/Jun 2021 Vol. 27 No. 3
- Vitamin C (from Membrane Restore™ Blend) 100 mg
- Thiamin (from Membrane Restore™ Blend) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (from Membrane Potential™ Blend) 42 mg
- Choline (from RN Lipid Concentrate™ Blend) 27 mg
- Magnesium (from Krebs Plus Foundation™ Blend) 50 mg
- Membrane Potential™ 215 mg
- CoQ10, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Panmol® (NADH).
- Membrane Restore™ 186 mg
- Ascorbic Acid, DeltaGold® Tocotrienols.
- RN Lipid Concentrate™ 400 mg
- (Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phytoglycolipids, Phosphatidylinositol)
- Krebs Plus Foundation™ 225 mg
- R-Lipoic Acid, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate), Thiamine HCl.
- Mitogenesis RN™ 210 mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone).
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice hull extract, calcium carbonate, and mineral silica.
Contains: Ingredients derived from soy.
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, corn, and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules once daily with or without food.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.