Peer-reviewed clinically researched next-generation support for mitochondria
ATP 360® is a comprehensive formula to support mitochondria and is backed by peer-reviewed, published clinical research. ATP 360® is a formulation developed by Dr. Debby Hamilton, MD, MPH, Director of Physician Education & Clinical Trials at Researched Nutritionals®. Using powerful, researched ingredients, ATP 360® provides targeted, effective support.
Clinical human research has been peer-reviewed and published in Alternative Therapies May/Jun 2021 Vol. 27 No. 3†. This human study demonstrated a number of statistically significant results showing ATP 360’s ability to support mitochondria, energy, mental functioning, sleep, as well as cardiovascular and cytokine function.*
Read the press release announcing the publication of peer-reviewed clinical research on ATP 360®
Mechanisms of Action:
- Proprietary phospholipid matrix to promote the membrane health of mitochondria*
- R-Lipoic Acid and PQQ support the Krebs Cycle and mitochondrial mitogenesis*
- Antioxidants to protect mitochondria against oxidative stress*
- Nutrients such as NADH and CoQ10 promotes a healthy electron transport chain*
Energize your mitochondria!
Mitochondria are responsible for cellular energy. A multitude of health-related and environmental factors can impact mitochondrial health. ATP 360® is formulated to provide complete mitochondrial support, by promoting normal mitochondrial growth and mitosis, supporting healthy mitochondrial membrane, and supplying the necessary cofactors for optimal cellular energy production.*
|Membrane Potential™||CoQ10, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Panmol™ (NADH)||• Supports the electron transport chain, forms ATP cellular energy & provides high dose CoQ10|
|Membrane Restore™||Ascorbic Acid, DeltaGold™ tocotrienols||• Restores mitochondrial membranes & reduces oxidative stress|
|RN Lipid Concentrate™||Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phytoglycolipids, Phosphatidylinositol||• Maintain cellular membrane integrity|
|Krebs Plus Foundation™||R-Lipoic Acid, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, Magnesium, Thiamine||• Key nutrients to support the Krebs cycle|
|Mitogenesis RN™||Acetyl-Carnitine, PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone)||• Supports new mitochondria formation & helps increase mitochondrial mass supporting healthy function|
†Hamilton, D., Jensen, G., Nutraceutical support of mitochondrial function associated with reduction of long-term fatigue and inflammation. Altern Ther Health Med. Alternative Therapies May/Jun 2021 Vol. 27 No. 3
- Vitamin C (from Membrane Restore™ Blend) 100 mg
- Thiamin (from Membrane Restore™ Blend) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (from Membrane Potential™ Blend) 42 mg
- Choline (from RN Lipid Concentrate™ Blend) 27 mg
- Magnesium (from Krebs Plus Foundation™ Blend) 50 mg
- Membrane Potential™ 215 mg
- CoQ10, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Panmol® (NADH).
- Membrane Restore™ 186 mg
- Ascorbic Acid, DeltaGold® Tocotrienols.
- RN Lipid Concentrate™ 400 mg
- (Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phytoglycolipids, Phosphatidylinositol)
- Krebs Plus Foundation™ 225 mg
- R-Lipoic Acid, Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate), Thiamine HCl.
- Mitogenesis RN™ 210 mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine, PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone).
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice hull extract, calcium carbonate, and mineral silica.
Contains: Ingredients derived from soy.
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, corn, and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules once daily with or without food.