We Use 100% Recyclable Eco-Friendly Materials
Biodegradable Packing Peanuts:
- Biodegradable packing peanuts are used in most shipments.
- Packing peanuts decompose in water leaving no toxic waste.
- Static-free organic starch.
Recyclable Self-Seal Bubble Bags:
- Recyclable self-seal bubble bags may be used for glass items.
- Cushions and protects fragile items.
- Plastic self-seal bubble bags may be re-used or recycled.
Recyclable Resealable Plastic Bags:
- Recyclable plastic sealable bags may be used for packing liquid bottles.
- Plastic resealable bags maybe re-used or recycled.
- Superior strength, puncture-resistant poly bags with heavy-duty zipper for security.
- Archival quality, acid free for long-term storage.
- 100% virgin polyethylene film.
- Meets FDA and USDA specifications.
Recyclable Corrugated Cardboard Boxes:
- Sturdy and strong with 200 lb. Test.
- Corrugated boxes of varied sizes.
- USPS cardboard mailing boxes .
- All cardboard can be re-used or recycled.
Other Recyclable Packing & Packaging Materials:
- Fragile & liquid warning stickers.
- Packing label stickers.
- Order invoices and information.
- Product inserts; brochures, postcards, flyers, etc.
- Manufacture glass & plastic product bottles and packaging.
We Re-Use Materials From Our Inbound Stock Shipments.
You may occasionally notice these recyclable materials used in our shipments.
- Recyclable kraft packing paper.
- Recyclable small to large plastic bubble wrap.
We Recycle Our Used Cardboard Boxes & Packing Material.
Free Recycling Program
Pure Encapsulations and its affiliated brands have partnered with TerraCycle to develop a free recycling program for their hard to recycle nutritional supplement packaging. Now you can recycle: Pure Encapsulations, Douglas Labs, Genestra, Klean Athlete, Pharmax, UNDA and Wobenzym brand packaging.