Researched Nutritionals, MycoPul™ 30 Capsules
Binder / Detox Support
Exceptionally Pure, Vigorous Mycotoxin Binder
MycoPul™ employs multiple targeted binders to remove mycotoxins (toxins produced by mold), from the GI tract. Because each mycotoxin is unique and responds differently, MycoPul’s proprietary MycoPlex™ blend is formulated with multiple targeted ingredients shown in research to bind the most prevalent mycotoxins.*
Superior Binding Ingredients:
Included in MycoPlex™ are six targeted binders including G-Pur® Zeolite Clinoptilolite, a patented, highly purified, and natural form of zeolite. G-PUR® uses a proprietary purification process to remove any contaminants it may have previously bound to from soil, enabling it to bind to more within the GI tract. Clinoptilolite is the most desirable form of Zeolite, as other forms of zeolite have high aluminum to silica ratios reducing their binding ability. It is also more stable, meaning it does not break down in the body and has a high affinity for binding ammonia.*
Our MycoPlex™ blend also contains superior humic acid sourced from a particular peat bog in Europe known to produce the purest and most potent humic substance available. This bog produces material with an average humic acid concentration of 70%, compared to most other sources which average around only 30% humic acid.
Part of a complete detox protocol:
MycoPul™ can be used as a standalone product, or as part of a more robust detox protocol by combining it with other Researched Nutritionals® products such as Tri-Fortify®, CytoQuel®, and ToxinPul™. We recommend that patients taking MycoPul™ also take a multi-mineral such as CoreMinerals™ at the opposite time of day, to replenish good minerals lost during the binding process.*
MycoPul™ is a complete targeted binder with a high dose of safe ingredients for more vigorous binding and removal of mycotoxins.*
|MycoPlex™ Binder Complex||Humic and Fulvic powder blend with trace minerals||• Unique humic powder containing 70% humic acids, compared to 30% humic acids found in most generic humic powders.
• Derived from a unique peat bog in Europe known for its low amount of environmental contamination and high potency.
• Humic and fulvic are general binders for mycotoxins and used specifically for Aflatoxins from Aspergillus in food
|Activated Charcoal||• Supports removal of Ochratoxins, Aflatoxins, Trichothecenes, and Zearalenone|
purified Zeolite (Clinoptilolite)
|• G-PUR® Zeolite is a unique form of zeolite that is quality controlled and put through a patented purification process to remove heavy metals and contaminants
• G-PUR® Zeolite is of the clinoptilolite form, which has a high ion exchange capacity allowing it to bind more mycotoxins and heavy metals than other zeolite forms
• High affinity for binding ammonia which promotes healthy glial, liver, and kidney function
|Microchitosan||• Microchitosan can support healthy removal of fungus from the body
• Supports removal of Ochratoxin and heavy metals
|Silica||• Aids aluminum removal from the body, essential for brain health|
MycoPlex™ 600 mg
(Humic/Fulvic powder blend with trace minerals, activated charcoal, G-Pur® purified Zeolite Clinoptilolite, Microchitosan, Silica from bamboo extract)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule)
Contains: Shellfish (snow crab)
Manufactured without milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, corn, and gluten. Produced in a facility that may process other ingredients containing these allergens.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once daily on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after eating or 1 hour before eating) or as directed by your healthcare professional. It is recommended to take a multi-mineral such as Core Minerals™ at the opposite time of day while using MycoPul™.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.