- 5-hydroxytryptophan (50 mg) and vitamin B6 (5 mg).
- Helps regulate sleep and improve emotional balance and control.
- Promotes feelings of calmness and well-being.
- It Helps suppress appetite. Reduces cravings for carbohydrates.
- Dosage: 1 capsule 20 minutes before a meal, 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician.
5-HTP is a precursor to Serotonin production. Serotonin is a key neurotransmitter that is manufactured in the brain to help support proper mood, sleep, and appetite functions. Optimal Serotonin levels promote feelings of calm and emotional balance. In addition, Serotonin plays important role in the body's ability to respond to pain, and in regulating the appetite by controlling the sensations of fullness and carbohydrate craving.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount per Serving||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||250%|
*Daily Value not established.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 20 minutes before a meal, three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide.
The color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.