DaVinci Labs, A.D.K 60 Capsules
- Innovative Supplement: Unique blend of Vitamins A, D, and K that supports healthy bones, calcium absorption, and cardiovascular function.
- Cost-Effective Choice: Convenient, one-a-day pill that complements a healthy lifestyle and diet at an economical price.
- Calcium Absorption: Vitamins A, D, and K work synergistically to improve the update and utilization of calcium in the body.
- Bone Strength: Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption to help maintain strong bones and healthy teeth. Vitamin A supports normal development, growth, and maintenance of the bone structure.
- Heart Health: Vitamin K2 supports the deposition of calcium to bone, normal blood pressure levels, and cardiovascular function
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
ADK is a dietary supplement that supports bone structure, density, and integrity; proper bone remodeling; calcium utilization; and cardiovascular function.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||5,000 IU||1,250%|
|Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)||500 mcg||625%|
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing. If you have a blood-clotting disorder or are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet drugs such as Coumadin (Warfarin), do not take this product without consulting your healthcare practitioner.