Enzymedica Stem XCell 60 Capsules
- Potent formula to assist in protecting stem cells from harmful free radicals
- A university-researched blend aimed at supporting the immune system
- Certified Non-GMO, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free
- Thera-blend enzymes are blended to cover the entire pH range of the human body
- Quality you expect from the digestion experts at Enzymedica
Stem cells are "master cells" that naturally maintain and repair tissue. The normal aging process causes adult stem cells to decrease in number. Maintaining and promoting the health and growth of stem cells optimizes health and wellness.
Stem XCell contains a university-researched blend, NT-020, consisting of Blueberry, Vitamin D, Green Tea Extract, and Carnosine. Scientific data suggests supplementation of NT-020 promotes the growth and health of stem cells, encouraging cell renewal. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
Adult stem cells have the potential to develop into most tissues in the body and also have the capacity to migrate toward problem or damaged areas. However, the normal aging process causes adult stem cells to decrease in number. Maintaining and promoting the health and growth of stem cells optimizes overall health and wellness.
Scientific data suggests certain botanical and dietary components may promote the growth and health of stem cells, encouraging cell renewal.*1
Six additional enzymes along with Glutathione and alpha lipoic acid are included to enhance the formula's potency and efficacy by protecting cells from the harmful effects of free radicals and helping to support the proliferation of stem cells.
Green Tea is a storehouse of beneficial phytonutrients well known for their health promoting value. Wild blueberries promote overall health by supporting the maintenance of the healthy brain, cardiovascular, vision, joint, and urinary tract function, as well as normal glucose levels. Research also indicates that Blueberry Extract may help with the effects of premature aging by promoting adult stem cell regeneration.2
Carnosine is an amino acid naturally present in muscle and brain tissue. Carnosine is an antioxidant, which may help prevent oxidative damage to the body.
The enzyme blends in Stem XCell are aimed at supporting the immune system and optimizing antioxidant delivery and absorption. Protease and antioxidant enzymes, such as SOD and catalase, are the very enzymes our bodies manufacture to maintain the immune system and scavenge free radicals. This supports stem cell growth and function.
Stem XCell contains Thera-blend enzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
2 Capsules daily. More may be taken as recommended by a healthcare professional. Consult physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing.
100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
No Fillers Added
Keep closed in dry place; avoid excessive heat.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Please keep out of reach of children.
1, 2 Bickford, P., Tan, J., Shytle, D., Sanberg, C., El-Badri, N., Sanberg, P. (2006). "Nutraceuticals Synergistically Promote Proliferation of Human Stem Cells." Stem Cells and Development, 15, 118-123.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.