MediNatura | T-Relief Pain | 4 oz Cream
T-Relief Plant-Powered Pain Relief – 13 Natural, Soothing Ingredients For Joint, Back, Muscle, Nerve & Arthritis Pain – Homeopathic Healing with Arnica, Echinacea & Calendula – 4 oz Cream.
- MORE ACTIVES FOR MORE PAIN RELIEF – Arnica plus 12 plant-based active ingredients like Calendula, Echinacea and Hypericum for more relief of more varieties of pain, including back, bone, joint, nerve pain, muscle soreness, and arthritis pain.
- PLANT POWERED PAIN RELIEF – T-Relief’s active ingredients are 100% plant-based and include three strengths of Arnica, a plant that has been used for centuries for sore muscles, soft tissue injuries, bruises and to support healing. If you are a fan of Traumeel, this is the direct replacement for it! T-Relief contains 150 times more Arnica than Traumeel!
- HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH – Homeopathy treats symptoms by prescribing a micro-dose of a potent active ingredient to stimulate the body?s own defense mechanisms. MediNatura’s approach to homeopathy, is to combine multiple active ingredients, in multiple potencies/concentrations, to relieve multiple symptoms. We believe this approach provides more relief to more symptoms, and does so without the side effects of regular pharmaceutical medicines.
- PAIN RELIEF CREAM THAT FEELS GOOD – Rich, organic shea butter and 3 organic oils carry the active pain relievers. While relieving pain, this formula absorbs into the skin adding moisturizing benefits and doesn’t make you stinky or tingly. T-Relief creams have a great, smooth feel and are massageable, but not greasy or sticky.
- THE GOOD STUFF, WITHOUT THE HARSH CHEMICALS – Delivers the best of what nature offers without perfumes, petrolatum or parabens.
For the temporary relief of minor:
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Muscular Pain
Twist off cap and remove foil seal. Adults and children 4 years and older: Apply generously to affected areas 2 to 3 times daily or more often if necessary. Massage thoroughly into the skin. If appropriate, mild compression or occlusive bandaging may be applied. For children under 4, consult your health professional.
For external use only. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a health professional should be consulted. In rare cases, allergic skin reactions may develop. Do not use if known sensitivity to T-ReliefTM or any of its ingredients exists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is broken or missing. Store at room temperature. Protect from light. Please retain outer carton for full product instructions.
Organic Aloe Oil (Organic Aloe Vera Powder, Organic Soybean Oil, Vitamin E), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (from Cocos Nucifera), Carageenan (processed Eucheuma Seaweed), Organic Coconut Oil, Ethanol (from Organic Cane), Organic Safflower Oil, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Purified Water, Natural Shea Butter, Sodium Polyacrylate (Emulsifier), Natural Sunflower Seed Wax.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Agape Nutrition Inventory Update
We have received unprecedented demand across a wide range of categories as the impact of coronavirus COVID-19 has continued to spread over the past several months, and as a result, have experienced several availability issues.
We are working very closely with our manufacture and supplier partners to quickly increase availability across all product categories. We are now operating normally with intermittent out of stock levels, which generally do not last long and are quickly being replenished by our brand partners.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order confirmation is received.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option below is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS Services (Business Days)||UPS Services (Business Days)|
|1-3 Days||USPS First-Class Mail||2 Days||UPS 2 Day Air|
|1-3 Days||USPS Priority Mail||3 Days||UPS 3 Day Select|
|2-9 Days||USPS Parcel Select||1-7 Days||UPS Ground|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery.
FREE SHIPPING is offered to orders that meet or exceed $99, by applying the promo code: FREESHIP and click the ADD button upon check out. FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes specialty products and other discounts.
If FREE SHIPPING is not desired, simply do not apply the promo code. All available shipping options for your order will be displayed.
All quantity discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order confirmation is received.
When you request a cancellation of an order or item it may take up to 72 hours to process your cancellation claim. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, having operations personnel pull items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock. Also note that sometimes products ship more quickly than expected, so we recommend that you do not purchase alternative products until receiving final confirmation of your cancellation.
Orders should be placed via the web with payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal or Amazon Pay, etc.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 62 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 50 states of the United States.
Heat Sensitive Orders
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time, and Saturday delivery is not available.
- All heat sensitive items will ship on Monday and Tuesday only.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund.
Drop Ship Orders
Shipping may be different from the warehouse(s) we work with, however we do our best to match the pricing and type of shipping originally selected. Please note that some manufactures add 1-3 days for their processing times before shipping your order.
Signature is required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research NW shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
Drop ship orders may be utilized in the following scenarios:
- Out of stock in our dispensary.
- Allows faster shipping time.
- Special order items.
- Drop ship only item.
May be available on specific items only. Discounts will be available on the item order page, with the volume and discount clearly indicated.
We do not offer commercial entity fulfillment (wholesaler, distributor, re-seller). Orders are processed for quantities of personal consumption only. Accounts are monitored for misuse.
Out of Stock Items
If an item ordered is out of stock with the manufacture or any warehouse we work with, you will automatically receive the remainder of your order. We may:
- search for another fulfillment warehouse in order to drop ship your item.
- notify you if the item can be fulfilled in a short amount of time.
- cancel the item or order for a full refund. You will be notified by email of any cancellations.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Agape Nutrition is not liable for errors or omissions.