MediNatura | T-Relief Pain | 2 oz Cream
T-Relief Plant-Powered Pain Relief – 13 Natural, Soothing Ingredients For Joint, Back, Muscle, Nerve & Arthritis Pain – Homeopathic Healing with Arnica, Echinacea & Calendula – 2 oz Cream.
- MORE ACTIVES FOR MORE PAIN RELIEF - Arnica plus 12 plant-based active ingredients like Calendula, Echinacea and Hypericum for more relief of more varieties of pain, including back, bone, joint, nerve pain, muscle soreness, and arthritis pain.
- PLANT POWERED PAIN RELIEF - T-Relief's active ingredients are 100% plant-based and include three strengths of Arnica, a plant that has been used for centuries for sore muscles, soft tissue injuries, bruises and to support healing. If you are a fan of Traumeel, this is the direct replacement for it! T-Relief contains 150 times more Arnica than Traumeel!
- HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH - Homeopathy treats symptoms by prescribing a micro-dose of a potent active ingredient to stimulate the body's own defence mechanisms. MediNatura's approach to homeopathy, is to combine multiple active ingredients, in multiple potencies/concentrations, to relieve multiple symptoms. We believe this approach provides more relief to more symptoms, and does so without the side effects of regular pharmaceutical medicines.
- PAIN RELIEF CREAM THAT FEELS GOOD - Rich, organic shea butter and 3 organic oils carry the active pain relievers. While relieving pain, this formula absorbs into the skin adding moisturising benefits and doesn't make you stinky or tingly. T-Relief creams have a great, smooth feel and are massage able, but not greasy or sticky.
- THE GOOD STUFF, WITHOUT THE HARSH CHEMICALS - Delivers the best of what nature offers without perfumes, petrolatum or parabens.
Relief doesn't need to come with frequent side effects which can be bothersome or even serious.
The healthy way to feel better is to strengthen your body's own natural defences. MediNatura uses ingredients found in the natural world, so you can feel better about feeling better.
Adults and children 4 years and older: Apply generously to affected areas 2 to 3 times daily, or more often if necessary. Massage thoroughly into the skin. If appropriate, mild compression or occlusive bandaging may be applied. For children under 4, consult your health professional.
Each 2 oz. (57 g) contains:
|*Aconitum napellus||1X||Reduces joint and back pain|
|*Arnica montana||1X||Reduces joint and back pain|
|*Arnica montana||3X||Reduces joint and back pain|
|*Arnica montana||10X||Reduces joint and back pain|
|*Baptisia tinctoria||4X||Reduces joint and muscle soreness|
|*Belladonna||2X||Reduces back pain|
|*Bellis perennis||2X||Relieves joint and muscle soreness|
|*Calendula officinalis||1X||Relieves pain|
|*Chamomilla||2X||Soothing pain relief|
|*Hamamelis virginiana||2X||Relieves joint and muscle soreness|
|*Hypericum perforatum||6X||Relieves pain|
|*Ruta graveolens||4X||Relieves pain|
|*Symphytum officinale||4X||Relieves joint pain|
X is a homeopathic dilution.
Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 3C, Sodium Polyacrylate, Triisosteryl Citrate.
Twist off cap and remove the foil seal.
For external use only. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a health professional should be consulted. In rare cases, allergic skin reactions may develop. Do not use if known sensitivity to T-Relief or any of its ingredients exists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
These statements have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.