- Lasting pain relief for Muscles, joints, arthritis, &backs. Also, an excellent treatment for bruises.
- Used by health practitioners worldwide for 80+ years with proven efficacy and safety
This is original Traumeel, imported from Germany where it is manufactured in a facility inspected by both the FDA and German authorities.
- Now available without a prescription
- Effective: contains 14 natural pain relievers including arnica
- Not greasy or sticky
- No perfume or dye
- Quick relief from inflammation and muscle pain
- Ease of use to apply and long-lasting effects
- Proven safety and efficacy based on 80+ years of health practitioner use
- Made with natural ingredients for a holistic approach to pain management
- Non-messy application with no irritating smells
Active ingredients: Each 100 g contains: *Aconitum napellus 1X 0.050g; *Arnica montana‚ radix 3X 1.50g; *Belladonna 1X
0.050g; *Bellis perennis MT 0.100g; *Calendula officinalis MT 0.450g; *Chamomilla MT 0.150g; *Echinacea MT 0.150g;
*Echinacea purpurea MT 0.150g; *Hamamelis virginiana MT 0.450g; Hepar sulphuris calcareum 6X 0.025g; *Hypericum perforatum
6X 0.090g; Mercurius solubilis 6X 0.040g; *Millefolium MT 0.090g; *Symphytum officinale 4X 0.100g.
Cetylstearyl alcohol‚ Ethanol‚ Paraffin‚ Purified water‚ White petrolatum.
Directions: Adults and children 4 years and older: Apply generously to affected areas 2 to 3 times daily‚ or as directed by your health professional. Massage thoroughly into the skin. Traumeel® may be applied using mild compression bandaging and/or occlusive bandaging. For children under 4‚ use as directed by your health professional.
For external use, only‚ Cetylstearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions‚ i.e. contact dermatitis. not apply over large areas of the body. Do not apply over open wounds or broken skin‚ If symptoms persist or worsen‚ or if a rash develops‚ a physician should be consulted. Do not use if known sensitivity to Traumeel® ointment or any of its ingredients exists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed‚ get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding‚ ask a health professional before use.
Store at room temperature‚ Protect from light.