Pure Encapsulations, Athletic Pure Pack 30 Packets
Supports energy, muscle recovery, and immune function for healthy athletic activity‡
- Supports energy, muscle recovery, and immune function for active individuals‡
- Helps to support the health of connective tissues and muscles‡
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
Athletic Pure Pack supports muscle preservation and healthy connective tissue integrity.‡
Athletic Pure Pack – Looking for the ultimate in athletic supplement support? Pure Encapsulations Athletic Pure Packs combines all the necessary key ingredients and formulas for superior athleticism. Each packet includes the daily requirements for the serious athlete, including CoQ10, EPA/DHA, l-glutamine, and Kre-Alkalyn. Questions on this product? Please call us to speak with one of our vitamin experts, we are happy to help you choose the right product for your needs.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (9 Capsules)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Total fat 1g / 1%^
Cholesterol <5mg / <2%^
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1‚500mcg / 167%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1‚125mg / 1250%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5mcg (500 IU) / 63%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and natural tocopherols) 34mg / 223%
Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50mcg / 42%
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5mg / 1042%
Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 16.7mg / 1285%
Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 38mg / 234%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10mg / 588%
Folate (as Metafolin®‚ L-5-MTHF) 333mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 200 mcg) / 588%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500mcg / 20833%
Biotin 400mcg / 1333%
Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25mg / 500%
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10mg / 2%
Calcium (as calcium citrate) 100mg / 8%
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100mcg / 67%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100mg / 24%
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5mg / 68%
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100mcg / 182%
Copper (as copper glycinate) 1mg / 111%
Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1mg / 43%
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100mcg / 286%
Potassium (as potassium phosphate) 50mg / 1%
Boron (as boron glycinate) 1mg / *
Vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50mcg / *
Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein‚ lycopene‚ zeaxanthin) 289mcg / *
Inositol 25mg / *
Creatine monohydrate 375mg / *
Coenzyme Q10 145mg / *
Alpha ketoglutarate 25mg / *
N-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 75mg / *
Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 50mg / *
L-carnosine 25mg / *
L-glutamine (free-form) 1‚000mg / *
Branched chain amino acids 1‚200mg / *
L-leucine (free-form) 600mg / *
L-isoleucine (free-form) 300mg / *
L-valine (free-form) 300mg / *
PowerGrape® grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (whole fruit) 100mg / *
Superfruit antioxidant blend 25mg / *
(from acerola berry‚ camu camu fruit‚ quercetin‚ açai berry‚ mangosteen fruit and green coffee whole fruit concentrate)
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated) 25mg / *
(standardized to contain 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
Fish oil concentrate (from anchovies‚ sardines‚ mackerel) 1‚000mg / *
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 300mg / *
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 200mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
^Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water)‚ gelatin capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water)‚ hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)‚ ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains Fish (Anchovies‚ Sardines‚ Mackerel).
Gluten-Free / Non-GMO.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 packet daily (9 capsules)‚ with a meal.
Store sealed in a cool‚ dry area.
Tamper Resistant: User only if safety seal is intact.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating‚ have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ particularly blood-thinning medication‚ consult your health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fish (Anchovies‚ Sardines‚ Mackerel).
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.