Pure Encapsulations, Copper (Glycinate) 60 Capsules
Essential mineral with wide-ranging support‡
- Helps promote energy metabolism by converting food into energy‡
- May help iron absorption and formulation of red blood cells‡
- Plays an important role in joining collagen and elastin together‡
- Essential trace mineral supplement‡
- Helps promote energy metabolism‡
- Supports numerous physiological processes‡
Copper (citrate) is a dietary supplement that helps activate enzymes that are important to energy metabolism. Copper may also facilitate iron absorption to help formulate hemoglobin and red blood cells.‡
Your body needs copper‚ since it is an essential trace mineral that supports its overall functioning. It is involved in many important physiological processes. These processes include energy metabolism‚ red blood cell formation‚ and more.
Copper promotes the absorption of iron‚ an important mineral. As a result‚ it plays a role in forming hemoglobin and red blood cells. Red blood cells deliver oxygen to the body parts that need it.
In addition, ‚ copper is a key component of lysyl oxidase. Lysyl oxidase is an enzyme that binds elastin and collagen together in tissues‚ while also helping the respiratory system function. Finally‚ copper works to produce both RNA and myelin; it helps in the synthesis of phospholipids to form myelin sheaths‚ which are the cellular layer that allows nerve cells to efficiently transport the electrical impulses that tell those cells what to do.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Copper (As Copper Glycinate) 2mg / 100%
Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)‚ vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water).
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ GMOs‚ environmental contaminants‚ added excipients.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule‚ 1-2 times daily‚ with meals.
- Store sealed in a cool‚ dry area.
- Tamper Resistant: Use only if the safety seal is intact.
- If you are pregnant or lactating‚ have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ consult your health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.