Pure Encapsulations, E.P.O. (Evening Primrose Oil) 100 and 250 Softgel Capsules
Cold-pressed evening primrose seed for skin health and musculoskeletal comfort; contains 9% GLA‡
- Supports the look and feel of healthy skin‡
- May provide premenstrually comfort‡
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function‡
- Promotes musculoskeletal comfort‡
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
- Convenient softgel capsule for easy dispensing
Evening primrose oil (E.P.O) supports healthy skin, cardiovascular function, and premenstrual comfort. E.P.O is made from pure cold-pressed evening primrose seed.‡
For centuries‚ Europeans and Native Americans have used evening primrose oil--which is derived from a yellow flowering plant--as traditional medicine. Now‚ you can get it in convenient capsule form. Every capsule of E.P.O. by Pure Encapsulations provides 500 milligrams of cold-pressed evening primrose seed oil.
Why is this important? Evening primrose oil is a good source of several essential fatty acids‚ most prominently gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA plays several essential roles in supporting well-being. For example‚ it may promote premenstrual comfort in pre-menopausal women‚ potentially relieving mild breast pain and other symptoms that distract from everyday life during that time of the month. Its potential ability to support cardiovascular functioning also seems to be particularly significant in the female body.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 100 - 250
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.5g / <1%
Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Oil (Seed) (Cold-Pressed) 500mg / *
(Standardized to contain 9% gamma-linolenic acid (GLA))
*Daily Value not established.
**Some daily values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water).
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ environmental contaminants or added excipients.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule‚ 1-4 times daily‚ with or between meals.
- Store sealed in a cool‚ dry area.
- Tamper Resistant: Use only if the safety seal is intact.
- If you are pregnant or lactating‚ have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ consult your health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.