Pure Encapsulations | Pycnogenol 100 mg | 30 and 60 Capsules
Pycnogenol 100 mg | 30 and 60 Capsules:
- Antioxidant support for vascular health
- Supports vascular integrity
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Pine bark extract with antioxidant action
The term "pycnogenol" originally denoted the generic proanthocyanidin extracts. However, it is now a registered trademark name referring specifically to the maritime pine extract.
Pycnogenol contains a minimum of 85% pycnogenols by weight. The maritime pine was the original source of proanthocyanidins studied and researched by Jacques Masquelier, Ph.D. Each VCapsule Contains Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) (standardized to contain 85% proanthocyanins).
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30 - 60
Quantity per Container: 30 - 60 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|French maritime pine (pinus pinaster) extract (bark)||100 mg||% Daily Value|
*Daily Value not established.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Artificial additives, allergens, GMOs, environmental contaminants or added excipients.
- Store sealed in a cool dry area
- Tamper Resistant.
- Use only if safety seal is intact.
- If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.