Integrative Therapeutics | Lavela WS 1265 | 60 Softgels
Lavela WS 1265 is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan™. Indicated for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness, as demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals.*1-3
Lavela WS 1265 - Lavender Oil Softgels (Silexan Brand):
A patient's ability to respond to occasional anxiety has the potential to interfere with the enjoyment of life and even the ability to perform ordinary daily activities. In addition to lifestyle and behavioral modifications, supplementation can also play a role in supporting a balanced mood.
Lavela WS 1265 is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan. Indicated for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness, as demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals.*1-3
Lavela WS 1265:
- Offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options.
- Is non-habit-forming and well-tolerated.
- Has been shown in clinical trials to compare favorably to conventional options for occasional anxiety.*1,4
1. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Müller WE, et al. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2010 Sep;25(5):277-87.
2. Woelk H, Schälfke S. Phytomedicine 2010;17:94–99.
3. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Müller WE, et al. Int J Neuropsychopharmacol. 2014 Jun;17(6):859-69.
4. Hidalgo RB, Tupler LA, Davidson JR. J Psychopharmacol 2007;21:864 72.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil (Silexan™ brand)||80 mg||**|
Directions and/or Dosage:
Take 1 softgel once or twice daily with a full glass of water, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
canola oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin, sorbitol, annato extract color
Does Not Contain:
- Artificial flavoring
- Dairy products
Not to be used during pregnancy, nursing or by persons under 12 years of age. If you are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Lavender eructation has been reported in a small number of users and is a normal effect of the product.
Product of Germany.