Researched Nutritionals, Myc-P™ 4 oz
Targeted Microbial Balance
Balanced Support Myc-P™ was formulated to target atypical and difficult microbial issues. A combination of synergistic herbs was used to strengthen its effectiveness. Supportive herbs for the immune and detoxification systems were also added to aid the body’s healing process. Non-soy phospholipids form the base of the tincture to increase absorption and delivery of herbs to the tissues. Myc-P™ may be used with other microbial support tinctures or prescriptions for additional microbial support.
Features & Benefits
- Balanced Organ Support – developed to promote healthy multi-organ function
- Peak Absorption – phospholipid delivery complex for maximum nutrient absorption
- Superior Herbal Extraction Process – organic cane alcohol is the preferred extraction process for alkaloid containing roots & barks
Use the chart below to determine the best tincture for your patient’s needs.
What to Expect: Patient reaction to these advanced microbial balancers is similar to what one experiences when starting immune support protocols: some patients experience a “Herxheimer” reaction while others do not. However, a patient who reacts to antibiotics and/or other nutritional protocols should start slowly.
Suggested Detox Protocol: As with other immune support protocols, doctors open detoxification pathways and provide binders to move toxins out of the body. Many doctors incorporate Tri-Fortify™ Orange (1 teaspoon per day) and PectaSol® (three capsules per day) for at least three days prior to commencing and during microbial treatment.
Suggested Use: As with any new nutritional supplement, patients should start slowly. For best results, take away from meals and add to 1-3 ounces of water. If the patient experiences nausea, have the patient dose the product 15-30 minutes after a light carbohydrate snack.
STARTING DOSE FOR ADULTS
- 3-5 drops in 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening
Days 4 & beyond
- Increase 3-5 drops every other day, in both morning and evening doses
FULL DOSE FOR ADULTS
- This would take 10-14 days to get to the full dose of 40 drops in each morning and the evening.
- Another dosing strategy used by many doctors is to have patients work up to a double dose (80 – 90 drops twice per day).
- Start with Detox Protocol mentioned above plus repeat 30 minutes before taking BLt™ and/or Crypto-Plus™ and/or Myc-P™.
- Start with 1 drop in 1-3 ounces of water once per day, and slowly increase the dose as your body is able to do so.
- 2 hours after taking BLt™ and/or Crypto-Plus™ and/or Myc-P™, repeat Detox Protocol.
ULTRA SENSITIVE PATIENTS
- Start by dosing every other day; consider having the patient swish in the mouth and spit out to minimize absorption.
Based on reported physician experience, pediatric dosing with children 8 years and older: start at 1-2 drops added to diluted apple or berry juice and work slowly up to 20-30 drops 2x/day over 2-3 weeks.
As each person’s body responds uniquely to any nutraceutical/pharmaceutical product, it is important to follow your healthcare professional’s dosing recommendations.
Cautions: Lomatium Rash is a rare but bothersome proliferation of raised red spots, not itchy or painful, that usually appears on the torso, and lasts sometimes as long as three weeks after discontinuing use of the herb. It is not immune mediated therefore does not respond to antihistamine or immune suppression such as prednisone. The rash usually only occurs once and does not reappear when lomatium is restarted. When patients slowly work up dose the rash is minimized. BLt™ is formulated to reduce the potential of the rash. Lomatium dissectum contains coumarin derivatives, which may increase the risk of bleeding when taken with drugs that increase the risk of bleeding. Do not use during pregnancy or nursing.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Free Shipping is always available for purchases of $99 or more. Limit of up to $15 in free standard ground shipping (1-7 business days). Use discount code: FREESHIP at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes Vielight and Richway International products. Discounts cannot be combined.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.