HistaQuel® – Comprehensive Mast Cell Support*
HistaQuel® is a comprehensive formula providing a multi-faceted, systemic approach to supporting healthy mast cell function and histamine response*
What is a mast cell?
Mast cells are part of the immune system and are primarily responsible for generating and releasing histamine in the body. Under typical conditions, this is a natural function of a healthy body working to rid itself of an allergen. However, mast cells can become overactive, releasing a cascade of histamine throughout the body, which results in heightened or continuous allergy symptoms.
Many allergy support supplements, such as diamine oxidase (DAO), focus on reducing histamine within the gut by utilizing enzymes to degrade the histamine. Unfortunately, this means they are limited in their function and only effective for reducing ingested histamine (i.e., histamine introduced to the body through the food we eat) within the GI tract. However, mast cells release histamine systemically. Therefore, when mast cells are activated, they release histamine throughout the body. Enzymes such as DAO do nothing to address the healthy function of mast cells or support the body’s healthy response to histamine and therefore serve limited benefit.
How does HistaQuel® support mast cell health?
HistaQuel® utilizes a comprehensive, multi-faceted approach to support healthy mast cell function and histamine response systemically.* Six clinically researched flavonoids and herbs have been combined to promote healthy levels of histamine production and healthy levels of histamine absorption.* This holistic approach resulted in a comprehensive formula featuring dual mechanisms of action.
Dual Mechanisms of Action
- Promote a healthy amount of histamine release by supporting healthy mast cell function*
- Support a healthy level of histamine absorption by blocking histamine receptors (via competitive inhibition).*
|Mast Cell Secure™||Fisetin, Luteolin, Perilla frutescens, Quercefit™ Quercetin Phytosome®||• Targeted flavonoid blend supports a healthy mast cell release of histamine
• Moderates interactions between mast cells and activated T cells.
• Supports a healthy Th2 release of allergy promoting cytokines IL-4 and IL-5
• Supports a healthy IgE mediated release of histamine
• Highly bioavailable form of Quercetin with 20 times increased absorption compared to standard Quercetin in published research
|HistaCheck™||Stinging Nettle Leaf, Black Cumin (seed) extract||• Promotes a healthy level of histamine to bind to its receptors by competitive inhibition
• Supports management of a healthy immune system response to allergens
Mast Cell Secure™ 375 mg
Quercefit™, Perilla Frutescens (seed) Extract, Luteolin, Fisetin
HistaCheck™ 200 mg
Black Cumin (seed) Extract, Stinging Nettle (leaf) Extract
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice per day with or without meals.