Adrenal Fatigue Cure: Improve your Energy, Mood and Sex Drive
Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms!
- Fatigue, particularly upon waking, with intermittent “crashes” throughout the day.
- Poor stress response and mood regulation.
- Cognitive issues or “brain fog”
- Increased energy levels in the evenings.
- Cravings for salty and sweet foods.
- Overuse of caffeine and other stimulants.
Adrenal fatigue is an increasingly common yet sometimes controversial diagnosis used to indicate depletion of the adrenal glands. Cortisol is a hormone released by the adrenals for use in the regulation of blood pressure. In response to stress, the adrenals release greater amounts of cortisol. Adrenal fatigue is thought to occur when the adrenals have become overtaxed by excess cortisol release and can no longer produce levels of cortisol necessary for optimal body function.