MediNatura | ReBoost Cold & Flu Tablets Zinc +10 - Lemon | 60 Tablets
ZINC +10 = MAXIMUM RELIEF – Compare to the active ingredients in Oscillococcinum and Zicam, PLUS 10 natural actives known to be beneficial when taken at the first sign of illness and to relieve symptoms when you are already sick.
- MORE ACTIVES FOR MORE SYMPTOM RELIEF – ReBoost Zinc +10 tablets relieve up to 8 cold and flu symptoms like chills, cough, headache, body aches, fatigue, runny nose, chest congestion and nausea.
- HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH – Homeopathy treats symptoms with a micro dose of an active ingredient to stimulate the body’s own defences. Our approach combines multiple potent actives, in multiple concentrations for greater relief of more symptoms.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE RELIEF – ReBoost Zinc +10 tablets have no known interactions with other medicines or supplements, and are safe for stomach and liver.
- QUICK DISSOLVE LEMON TABLETS – Easy to use, dis-solvable tablets for fast, convenient relief when symptoms start. ReBoost tablets are flavoured with an organic lemon flavor blend, organic Stevie and other natural flavors.
For the temporary relief of minor cold and flu symptoms: Body aches, Fatigue, Headache.
- Flu Symptom Tablets
- Natural Ingredients
- Does Not Contain Ingredients Known to Cause Drowsiness
- Body Aches
Relief doesn't need to come with frequent side effects which can be bothersome or even serious.
The healthy way to feel better is to strengthen your body's own natural defences.
MediNatura uses ingredients found in the natural world, so you can feel better about feeling better.
*Contains 5 Natural Active Ingredients (of 6 Actives, See Drug Facts)
At first sign of symptoms:
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 tablet every «_ to 1 hour, until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours. Children 4 to 11 years: 1 tablet every «_ to 1 hours, until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours. For children under 4 years, consult your health professional.
Adult and children 12 years and older: 3 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Children 4 to 11 years: 2 tablets per day, taking 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours. For children under 4 years, consult your health professional.
Allow tablet to dissolve completely in the mouth, do not swallow.
In isolated cases allergic skin reactions may occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children, If symptoms persist or worsen, a health professional should be consulted. Do not use if known sensitivity to Reboost or any of its ingredients exists.
Use this product only if imprinted shrink seal around neck and cap is intact. Store at room temperature. Protect from light and moisture. Please retains outer carton for full product instructions.