XYMOGEN, 6 Day Detox Micro Kit
6-Day Detox Micro Kit is designed to renew and enhance the body’s cleansing and detoxification capabilities. It combines four specially selected XYMOGEN formulations: ColonX™, Drainage™, ProbioMax™ Daily DF, and OptiCleanse® GHI. When taken together, as recommended within the 6-Day Detox Guide, these complementary formulas work in concert to encourage the various detox-linked systems and organs of the body to process and eliminate waste and toxins.*
6-Day Detox Micro Kit includes 10 single-serving packets of OptiCleanse GHI Vanilla Delight Sugar-& Stevia-Free‡, 1 bottle of ColonX 60c, 1 carton of ProbioMax Daily DF 30c, and 1 bottle of Drainage 1 fl oz.
- Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms*
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology*
- Supports the Body’s Natural Immune Response*
- Supports a Balanced Cytokine Profile*
- Supports Digestion, Assimilation, and Elimination*
- Supports Lactose Digestion*
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Health, Motility, Stool Bulk, and Bowel Regularity*
While other detoxification kits that are found in the marketplace focus simply on liver detoxification, the reach of XYMOGEN’s 6-Day Detox Kit extends far beyond the liver. Of course, supporting phase I and phase II liver detoxification pathways and antioxidant activity, as accomplished by OptiCleanse GHI, is critical; but there are multiple systems and organs involved in detoxification. For this reason, a detox program cannot be truly comprehensive without addressing the whole body.*
For instance, the movement of food and waste through the digestive system is an important aspect of cleansing and detoxification. Food must be well-digested, and it must move at a healthy pace through the intestines and colon. The longer the transit time, the longer the toxic waste matter sits in the bowel and the more likely that toxins will be reabsorbed. XYMOGEN’s 6-Day Detox Kit includes the regularity-supporting action of ColonX not only to complement the liver-detoxing functions of OptiCleanse GHI but also because bowel movements should be regular before the start of a detox program.*
Probiotics are another critical aid to the detoxification process. Probiotics may help reduce toxin production in the intestines, and they also help directly eliminate toxins. An animal study showed that compared to controls, rats supplemented with probiotics had a significant decrease in blood BPA (bisphenol A) concentration after BPA administration, a 2.4 times greater excretion of BPA in feces, and a significantly higher percentage of BPA bound to the sediment fraction of the feces. Laboratory tests suggest that probiotics are able to adsorb or metabolize NMDA (N-nitrosodimethylamine), nitrate, HCA (heterocyclic aromatic amines), and a variety of organophosphorus pesticides.[2-5] Furthermore, certain gut microbiota, such as lactobacilli, can bind and sequester heavy metals,[6,7] which can result in the eventual removal of the metals through defecation.*[6,8]
By including probiotics with formulas that specifically promote good digestion, drainage, regular bowel elimination, GI health, balanced phase I and phase II detoxification, and powerful antioxidant protection, the 6-Day Detox Kit is a truly complete and thoughtful approach to detoxification. Each formula addresses different aspects of whole-body detoxification:
OptiCleanse GHI is a comprehensive, fructose-free, low-allergy– potential dietary supplement designed to support GI function and balanced detoxification.[9-11] OptiCleanse GHI contains macro- and micronutrients, as well as a host of specialized ingredients (some patented or proprietary) that help moderate phase I detoxification and upregulate and support phase II pathways.[12,13] Generous antioxidant support combats the free radicals produced during phase I activation; and activated cofactors support mitochondrial energy production, which is needed for biotransformation and detoxification. Additionally, this multifaceted formula supports healthy eicosanoid metabolism and cytokine production.*
In addition to a host of phytonutrients, amino acids, and antioxidant nutrients, OptiCleanse GHI features VegaPro™, XYMOGEN’s proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, an enzyme matrix that facilitates protein absorption; Preventium®, a patented form of potassium hydrogen d-glucarate that supports glucuronidation; Albion mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® and methylcobalamin.*
ColonX is designed to support GI regularity and complement dietary fiber intake. GI regularity and function are vital to physiological balance and overall well-being. How well the body digests and assimilates metabolic fuel and eliminates metabolic waste determines health at the cellular level. Toxins that enter the body must be detoxified and their metabolites must exit the body. Gastrointestinal elimination plays a major role in detoxification by expelling the remnants of toxic molecules. If these harmful remnants are not eliminated, they can ColonX features magnesium citrate for its promotion of muscle relaxation and effective elimination of feces through the bowel. Magnesium citrate is also highly bioavailable. Cape aloe is added to support normal GI transit time and stool bulk. Triphala, a balanced blend of astringent fruits used extensively in Ayurveda, is present to support all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination.*
Drainage combines homeopathic “drainers” with homeopathic remedies that support excretory function and address symptoms of toxicity. Cleansing itself of by-products and waste that accumulate is an essential function of the body. Homeopathic drainage, specifically, is a process of detoxifying the body that involves opening the emunctories and elimination channels and discharging toxic accumulation. Emunctories are organs of elimination: liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, intestines, pancreas, skin, nose, and genitals. Toxic accumulation can occur from external sources, such as pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides, and from internal sources, such as stress and inadequate nutrition, which lead to undesirable changes in metabolic function.*
ProbioMax Daily DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic formula totaling 30 billion CFU (colony-forming units) per capsule. Supplementation with probiotics assists with many mechanisms of action that benefit health, including (1) supporting metabolic activity, such as the production of short-chain fatty acids and vitamins, nutrient absorption, and the digestion of lactose; (2) adhering to intestinal epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy balance of organisms in the intestinal tract; (3) helping to establish populations of good bacteria after disruption in balance; (4) supporting immune function; (5) promoting intestinal epithelial cell survival; (6) supporting healthy bowel function; and (7) degrading oxalates.[17-23] Additionally, the role of probiotics in the direct detoxification and elimination of unwanted substances is scientifically supported, as discussed earlier.*[1-8]
ProbioMax Daily DF provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Lactobacillus Plantarum Lp-115®, Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05™, and the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.*
Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs that serve as protection from factors proven to compromise probiotic stability, such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. To further support resistance to low pH and assist the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestine, XYMOGEN employs DRcaps™ gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow the exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.*
Sunflower oil, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, taurine, glycine, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, fungal proteasesS5, L-glutamine, monk fruit extract, guar gum, and silica.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir the contents of one packet (53 g) into 10-12 ounces of chilled, pure water (or mix amount for desired thickness) and consume once daily, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Oishi K, Sato T, Yokoi W, et al. Effect of probiotics, Bifidobacterium breve and Lactobacillus casei, on bisphenol A exposure in rats. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2008 Jun;72(6):1409- 15. [PMID: 18540113]
- Islam SM, Math RK, Cho KM, et al. Organophosphorus hydrolase (OpdB) of Lactobacillus Brevis WCP902 from kimchi is able to degrade organophosphorus pesticides. J Agric Food Chem. 2010 May 12;58(9):5380-86. [PMID: 20405842]
- Cho KM, Math RK, Islam SM, et al. Biodegradation of chlorpyrifos by lactic acid bacteria during kimchi fermentation. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Mar 11;57(5):1882-89. [PMID: 19199784]
- Nowak A, Kuberski S, Libudzisz Z. Probiotic lactic acid bacteria detoxify N-nitrosodimethylamine. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2014;31(10):1678-87. [PMID: 25010287]
- Sobko T, Reinders CI, Jansson E, et al. Gastrointestinal bacteria generate nitric oxide from nitrate and nitrite. Nitric Oxide. 2005 Dec;13(4):272-78. [PMID: 16183308]
- Robinson JB, Tuovinen OH. Mechanisms of microbial resistance and detoxification of mercury and organomercury compounds: physiological, biochemical, and genetic analyses. Microbiol Rev. 1984 Jun;48(2):95-124. [PMID: 6377034]
- Halttunen T, Salminen S, Tahvonen R. Rapid removal of lead and cadmium from water by specific lactic acid bacteria. Int J Food Microbiol. 2007 Feb 28;114(1):30-35. [PMID: 17184867]
- Monachese M, Burton JP, Reid G. Bioremediation and tolerance of humans to heavy metals through microbial processes: a potential role for probiotics? Appl Environ Microbiol. 2012 Sep;78(18):6397-404. [PMID: 22798364]
- Smith RJ, Wilmore DW. Glutamine nutrition and requirements. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1990 Jul-Aug;14(4 Suppl):94S-99S. Review. [PMID: 2119461]
- Lantz RC, Chen GJ, Sarihan M, et al. The effect of extracts from ginger rhizome on inflammatory mediator production. Phytomedicine. 2007 Feb;14(2-3):123-28. [PMID: 16709450]
- Adolphe JL, Whiting SJ, Juurlink BH, et al. Health effects with consumption of the flax lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside. Br J Nutr. 2010 Apr;103(7):929-38. Review. [PMID: 20003621]
- Akhlaghi M, Bandy B. Dietary green tea extract increases phase 2 enzyme activities in protecting against myocardial ischemia-reperfusion. Nutr Res. 2010 Jan;30(1):32-39. [PMID: 20116658]
- Amália PM, Possa MN, Augusto MC, et al. Quercetin prevents oxidative stress in cirrhotic rats. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Oct;52(10):2616-21. [PMID: 17431769]
- Walker AF, Marakis G, Christie S, et al. Mg citrate found more bioavailable than other Mg preparations in a randomized, double-blind study. Magnes Res. 2003 Sep;16(3):183-91. [PMID: 14596323]
- Wintola OA, Sunmonu TO, Afolayan AJ. The effect of Aloe ferox Mill. in the treatment of loperamide-induced constipation in Wistar rats. BMC Gastroenterol. 2010 Aug 19;10:95. [PMID: 20723249]
- Mukherjee PK, Rai S, Bhattacharyya S, et al. Clinical study of “Triphala” – a well-known phytomedicine from India. Iranian J Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Jan;5(1):51-54. http://www. bioline.org.br/request?pt06008. Accessed June 18, 2012.
- Vanderpool C, Yan F, Polk DB. Mechanisms of probiotic action: Implications for therapeutic applications in inflammatory bowel diseases. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2008 Nov;14(11):1585- 96. [PMID: 18623173]
- Abratt VR, Reid SJ. Oxalate-degrading bacteria of the human gut as probiotics in the management of kidney stone disease. Adv Appl Microbiol. 2010;72:63-87. [PMID: 20602988]
- Masood MI, Qadir MI, Shirazi JH, et al. Beneficial effects of lactic acid bacteria on human beings. Crit Rev Microbiol. 2011 Feb;37(1):91-98. [PMID: 21162695]
- Turroni S, Vitali B, Bendazzoli C, et al. Oxalate consumption by lactobacilli: evaluation of oxalyl-CoA decarboxylase and formyl-CoA transferase activity in Lactobacillus acidophilus. J Appl Microbiol. 2007 Nov;103(5):1600-09. [PMID: 17953571]
- Shu Q, Lin H, Rutherfurd KJ, et al. Dietary Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) enhances resistance to oral Salmonella typhimurium infection in mice. Microbiol Immunol. 2000;44(4):213-22. [PMID: 10832963]
- Gopal P, Prasad J, Gill H. Effects of the consumption of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 (DR10TM) and galacto-oligosaccharides on the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract in human subjects. Nutr. Res. 2003;23(10):1313-28. http://www.nrjournal.com/article/ S0271-5317(03)00134-9/abstract. Accessed December 22, 2014.
- Waller PA, Gopal PK, Leyer GJ, et al. Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep;46(9):1057-64. [PMID: 21663486]