XYMOGEN, 6 Day Detox Micro Kit
6-Day Detox Micro Kit is designed to renew and enhance the body’s cleansing and detoxification capabilities. It combines four specially selected XYMOGEN formulations: ColonX™, Drainage™, ProbioMax™ Daily DF, and OptiCleanse® GHI. When taken together, as recommended within the 6-Day Detox Guide, these complementary formulas work in concert to encourage the various detox-linked systems and organs of the body to process and eliminate waste and toxins.*
6-Day Detox Micro Kit includes 10 single-serving packets of OptiCleanse GHI Vanilla Delight Sugar-& Stevia-Free‡, 1 bottle of ColonX 60c, 1 carton of ProbioMax Daily DF 30c, and 1 bottle of Drainage 1 fl oz.
- Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms*
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Intestinal Microecology*
- Supports the Body’s Natural Immune Response*
- Supports a Balanced Cytokine Profile*
- Supports Digestion, Assimilation, and Elimination*
- Supports Lactose Digestion*
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Health, Motility, Stool Bulk, and Bowel Regularity*
While other detoxification kits that are found in the marketplace focus simply on liver detoxification, the reach of XYMOGEN’s 6-Day Detox Kit extends far beyond the liver. Of course, supporting phase I and phase II liver detoxification pathways and antioxidant activity, as accomplished by OptiCleanse GHI, is critical; but there are multiple systems and organs involved in detoxification. For this reason, a detox program cannot be truly comprehensive without addressing the whole body.*
For instance, the movement of food and waste through the digestive system is an important aspect of cleansing and detoxification. Food must be well-digested, and it must move at a healthy pace through the intestines and colon. The longer the transit time, the longer the toxic waste matter sits in the bowel and the more likely that toxins will be reabsorbed. XYMOGEN’s 6-Day Detox Kit includes the regularity-supporting action of ColonX not only to complement the liver-detoxing functions of OptiCleanse GHI but also because bowel movements should be regular before the start of a detox program.*
Probiotics are another critical aid to the detoxification process. Probiotics may help reduce toxin production in the intestines, and they also help directly eliminate toxins. An animal study showed that compared to controls, rats supplemented with probiotics had a significant decrease in blood BPA (bisphenol A) concentration after BPA administration, a 2.4 times greater excretion of BPA in feces, and a significantly higher percentage of BPA bound to the sediment fraction of the feces. Laboratory tests suggest that probiotics are able to adsorb or metabolize NMDA (N-nitrosodimethylamine), nitrate, HCA (heterocyclic aromatic amines), and a variety of organophosphorus pesticides.[2-5] Furthermore, certain gut microbiota, such as lactobacilli, can bind and sequester heavy metals,[6,7] which can result in the eventual removal of the metals through defecation.*[6,8]
By including probiotics with formulas that specifically promote good digestion, drainage, regular bowel elimination, GI health, balanced phase I and phase II detoxification, and powerful antioxidant protection, the 6-Day Detox Kit is a truly complete and thoughtful approach to detoxification. Each formula addresses different aspects of whole-body detoxification:
OptiCleanse GHI is a comprehensive, fructose-free, low-allergy– potential dietary supplement designed to support GI function and balanced detoxification.[9-11] OptiCleanse GHI contains macro- and micronutrients, as well as a host of specialized ingredients (some patented or proprietary) that help moderate phase I detoxification and upregulate and support phase II pathways.[12,13] Generous antioxidant support combats the free radicals produced during phase I activation; and activated cofactors support mitochondrial energy production, which is needed for biotransformation and detoxification. Additionally, this multifaceted formula supports healthy eicosanoid metabolism and cytokine production.*
In addition to a host of phytonutrients, amino acids, and antioxidant nutrients, OptiCleanse GHI features VegaPro™, XYMOGEN’s proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, an enzyme matrix that facilitates protein absorption; Preventium®, a patented form of potassium hydrogen d-glucarate that supports glucuronidation; Albion mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® and methylcobalamin.*
ColonX is designed to support GI regularity and complement dietary fiber intake. GI regularity and function are vital to physiological balance and overall well-being. How well the body digests and assimilates metabolic fuel and eliminates metabolic waste determines health at the cellular level. Toxins that enter the body must be detoxified and their metabolites must exit the body. Gastrointestinal elimination plays a major role in detoxification by expelling the remnants of toxic molecules. If these harmful remnants are not eliminated, they can ColonX features magnesium citrate for its promotion of muscle relaxation and effective elimination of feces through the bowel. Magnesium citrate is also highly bioavailable. Cape aloe is added to support normal GI transit time and stool bulk. Triphala, a balanced blend of astringent fruits used extensively in Ayurveda, is present to support all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination.*
Drainage combines homeopathic “drainers” with homeopathic remedies that support excretory function and address symptoms of toxicity. Cleansing itself of by-products and waste that accumulate is an essential function of the body. Homeopathic drainage, specifically, is a process of detoxifying the body that involves opening the emunctories and elimination channels and discharging toxic accumulation. Emunctories are organs of elimination: liver, kidneys, lungs, stomach, intestines, pancreas, skin, nose, and genitals. Toxic accumulation can occur from external sources, such as pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides, and from internal sources, such as stress and inadequate nutrition, which lead to undesirable changes in metabolic function.*
ProbioMax Daily DF is a vegetarian, dairy- and gluten-free, four-strain probiotic formula totaling 30 billion CFU (colony-forming units) per capsule. Supplementation with probiotics assists with many mechanisms of action that benefit health, including (1) supporting metabolic activity, such as the production of short-chain fatty acids and vitamins, nutrient absorption, and the digestion of lactose; (2) adhering to intestinal epithelial cells to help maintain a healthy balance of organisms in the intestinal tract; (3) helping to establish populations of good bacteria after disruption in balance; (4) supporting immune function; (5) promoting intestinal epithelial cell survival; (6) supporting healthy bowel function; and (7) degrading oxalates.[17-23] Additionally, the role of probiotics in the direct detoxification and elimination of unwanted substances is scientifically supported, as discussed earlier.*[1-8]
ProbioMax Daily DF provides four researched strains of beneficial bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Lactobacillus Plantarum Lp-115®, Bifidobacterium longum Bl-05™, and the extensively studied HN019 strain of Bifidobacterium lactis. These live microorganisms have proven health benefits and well-established safety, and have been tested for epithelial cell adhesion and/or resistance to low pH.*
Each vegetarian capsule is sealed in nitrogen-purged aluminum blister packs that serve as protection from factors proven to compromise probiotic stability, such as heat, moisture, and oxygen. To further support resistance to low pH and assist the delivery of microorganisms to the small intestine, XYMOGEN employs DRcaps™ gastro-resistant capsules. These specially designed, innovative capsules help slow the exposure of actives to stomach acid and ensure more targeted release.*
Sunflower oil, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, taurine, glycine, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, fungal proteasesS5, L-glutamine, monk fruit extract, guar gum, and silica.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir the contents of one packet (53 g) into 10-12 ounces of chilled, pure water (or mix amount for desired thickness) and consume once daily, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Oishi K, Sato T, Yokoi W, et al. Effect of probiotics, Bifidobacterium breve and Lactobacillus casei, on bisphenol A exposure in rats. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2008 Jun;72(6):1409- 15. [PMID: 18540113]
- Islam SM, Math RK, Cho KM, et al. Organophosphorus hydrolase (OpdB) of Lactobacillus Brevis WCP902 from kimchi is able to degrade organophosphorus pesticides. J Agric Food Chem. 2010 May 12;58(9):5380-86. [PMID: 20405842]
- Cho KM, Math RK, Islam SM, et al. Biodegradation of chlorpyrifos by lactic acid bacteria during kimchi fermentation. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Mar 11;57(5):1882-89. [PMID: 19199784]
- Nowak A, Kuberski S, Libudzisz Z. Probiotic lactic acid bacteria detoxify N-nitrosodimethylamine. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2014;31(10):1678-87. [PMID: 25010287]
- Sobko T, Reinders CI, Jansson E, et al. Gastrointestinal bacteria generate nitric oxide from nitrate and nitrite. Nitric Oxide. 2005 Dec;13(4):272-78. [PMID: 16183308]
- Robinson JB, Tuovinen OH. Mechanisms of microbial resistance and detoxification of mercury and organomercury compounds: physiological, biochemical, and genetic analyses. Microbiol Rev. 1984 Jun;48(2):95-124. [PMID: 6377034]
- Halttunen T, Salminen S, Tahvonen R. Rapid removal of lead and cadmium from water by specific lactic acid bacteria. Int J Food Microbiol. 2007 Feb 28;114(1):30-35. [PMID: 17184867]
- Monachese M, Burton JP, Reid G. Bioremediation and tolerance of humans to heavy metals through microbial processes: a potential role for probiotics? Appl Environ Microbiol. 2012 Sep;78(18):6397-404. [PMID: 22798364]
- Smith RJ, Wilmore DW. Glutamine nutrition and requirements. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1990 Jul-Aug;14(4 Suppl):94S-99S. Review. [PMID: 2119461]
- Lantz RC, Chen GJ, Sarihan M, et al. The effect of extracts from ginger rhizome on inflammatory mediator production. Phytomedicine. 2007 Feb;14(2-3):123-28. [PMID: 16709450]
- Adolphe JL, Whiting SJ, Juurlink BH, et al. Health effects with consumption of the flax lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside. Br J Nutr. 2010 Apr;103(7):929-38. Review. [PMID: 20003621]
- Akhlaghi M, Bandy B. Dietary green tea extract increases phase 2 enzyme activities in protecting against myocardial ischemia-reperfusion. Nutr Res. 2010 Jan;30(1):32-39. [PMID: 20116658]
- Amália PM, Possa MN, Augusto MC, et al. Quercetin prevents oxidative stress in cirrhotic rats. Dig Dis Sci. 2007 Oct;52(10):2616-21. [PMID: 17431769]
- Walker AF, Marakis G, Christie S, et al. Mg citrate found more bioavailable than other Mg preparations in a randomized, double-blind study. Magnes Res. 2003 Sep;16(3):183-91. [PMID: 14596323]
- Wintola OA, Sunmonu TO, Afolayan AJ. The effect of Aloe ferox Mill. in the treatment of loperamide-induced constipation in Wistar rats. BMC Gastroenterol. 2010 Aug 19;10:95. [PMID: 20723249]
- Mukherjee PK, Rai S, Bhattacharyya S, et al. Clinical study of “Triphala” – a well-known phytomedicine from India. Iranian J Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Jan;5(1):51-54. http://www. bioline.org.br/request?pt06008. Accessed June 18, 2012.
- Vanderpool C, Yan F, Polk DB. Mechanisms of probiotic action: Implications for therapeutic applications in inflammatory bowel diseases. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2008 Nov;14(11):1585- 96. [PMID: 18623173]
- Abratt VR, Reid SJ. Oxalate-degrading bacteria of the human gut as probiotics in the management of kidney stone disease. Adv Appl Microbiol. 2010;72:63-87. [PMID: 20602988]
- Masood MI, Qadir MI, Shirazi JH, et al. Beneficial effects of lactic acid bacteria on human beings. Crit Rev Microbiol. 2011 Feb;37(1):91-98. [PMID: 21162695]
- Turroni S, Vitali B, Bendazzoli C, et al. Oxalate consumption by lactobacilli: evaluation of oxalyl-CoA decarboxylase and formyl-CoA transferase activity in Lactobacillus acidophilus. J Appl Microbiol. 2007 Nov;103(5):1600-09. [PMID: 17953571]
- Shu Q, Lin H, Rutherfurd KJ, et al. Dietary Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) enhances resistance to oral Salmonella typhimurium infection in mice. Microbiol Immunol. 2000;44(4):213-22. [PMID: 10832963]
- Gopal P, Prasad J, Gill H. Effects of the consumption of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 (DR10TM) and galacto-oligosaccharides on the microflora of the gastrointestinal tract in human subjects. Nutr. Res. 2003;23(10):1313-28. http://www.nrjournal.com/article/ S0271-5317(03)00134-9/abstract. Accessed December 22, 2014.
- Waller PA, Gopal PK, Leyer GJ, et al. Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2011 Sep;46(9):1057-64. [PMID: 21663486]
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.