XYMOGEN, ActivEssentials with Calcium 60 Packets
Multivitamins & Minerals
ActivEssentials™ with Calcium is a combination of four targeted nutritional formulas packaged together to provide convenient and comprehensive nutritional support.
ActivNutrients® without Iron: A high-quality, hypoallergenic, proprietary multivitamin/mineral blend featuring activated vitamins, including folate as 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate), and patented Albion® chelated mineral complexes in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
Omega Pure 600 EC™: International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. Each fish-gelatin–based softgel provides 600 mg of EPA and DHA. The soft gels are covered with a GRAS-certified enteric coating so that they are easy to swallow, and the EPA/DHA content is optimally absorbed. EPA and DHA from fish oil promote wellness by supporting cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, and brain and nervous system function. *
Oraxinol™: An innovative blend of ORAC botanicals. ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) is a rating developed by the National Institute on Aging to measure antioxidant capacity. An ORAC rating of 6000 μmol TE (Trolox equivalents), as found in two capsules of Oraxinol, has been shown to have the antioxidant equivalent of five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables. *
Ossopan 1100™: Features MCHC (microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate), a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, organic factors, protein matrix, growth factors, and a full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bones.*
Each packet contains 2 ActivNutrients without Iron capsules, 1 Oraxinol capsule, 1 OmegaPure 600 EC softgel, and 1 Ossopan 1100 capsule.
- Provides Foundation Micronutrition for a Variety of Protocols*
- Supports Improved Dietary Nutrient Intake*
- Provides Antioxidant Support*
The average diet can be lacking in complete nutrition due to modern food-production techniques, poor food choices, and nutrient-depleting preparation methods.[1-3] Combine these with the toll of lifestyle stress and oxidizing chemicals—found in foods and the environment—and it becomes essential to ensure comprehensive foundation nutrition for the body. To achieve this, each cellophane-wrapped package of ActivEssentials contains the following XYMOGEN® formulas:*
ActivNutrients® without Iron This high-quality, hypoallergenic multivitamin/mineral blend is provided in vegetable capsules and not only features activated vitamin cofactors and patented Albion® chelated mineral complexes, but it also provides folate as 5-MTHF as well as methylcobalamin as MecobalActive™. The form of 5-MTHF is Quatrefolic®, which is proven to have greater stability, solubility, and bioavailability when compared to calcium salt forms of 5-MTHF. MecobalActive is a patented form of methylcobalamin that has very high purity; no harmful solvents are used in its production. The balanced nutrient profile in ActivNutrients without Iron supports vitamin/mineral synergistic activity; antioxidant protection with vitamins C and E, selenium, and carotenoids; and phase I detoxification.*
Oraxinol™ This innovative blend contains oxidation-fighting botanicals derived from a variety of fruits. The technique known as ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) measures antioxidant capacity, and units of an ORAC value are expressed as micromoles of Trolox equivalents per gram of a substance. Consuming an average of five to nine servings per day of a variety of fruits and vegetables yields 6000 Trolox equivalents. This same amount is supplied by just two capsules (1000 mg) of Oraxinol.* OmegaPure 600 EC™ Each enteric-coated softgel contains 1 g of fish oil, delivering 360 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 240 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). A rigorous, proprietary, temperature-controlled/vacuum technology is used for purification and manufacturing. Stringent verification processes reduce any potential health risks that may otherwise result from the oil’s exposure to rancid fats, toxins, bacteria, molds, yeasts, or very high levels of fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamin A. XYMOGEN is proud to provide this International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified formula, which assures the highest level of purity, stability, and potency in fish oils. In addition to complying with a host of federal and state regulations, our supplier also agrees to adhere to voluntary guidelines for manufacturing and to a code of ethics as members of the Council for Responsible Nutrition. Research suggests that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may support cardiovascular health. Studies have also shown that fish oils may support healthy cytokine production, promote optimal joint function,, and support overall brain and nervous system function.*
ActivEssentials™ with Calcium contains the same nutrients in the same amounts that are present in ActivEssentials, plus each packet contains one capsule of XYMOGEN’s Ossopan™ for added calcium. Ossopan is microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound that contains calcium, phosphorus, bioactive growth factors, type I collagen, amino acids, glycosaminoglycans, and essential trace elements that naturally comprise healthy bone. Each Ossopan capsule contains 275 mg of calcium which, in addition to the 50 mg of calcium delivered in ActivEssentials from DimaCal® dicalcium malate and calcium ascorbate, brings the total amount of calcium to 325 mg per packet. This amount of calcium comprises a 33% daily value (DV). One capsule of Ossopan also provides 99 mg of phosphorus, which is 10% DV. ActivEssentials™ for Women contains the same nutrients in the same amounts as found in ActivEssentials with Calcium. Each packet of ActivEssentials for Women also contains 2.5 mg of iron and comprises 14% DV. The iron in this formula is Albion’s Ferrochel® (ferrous bisglycinate chelate), a well-studied, 100% fully-reacted, and patented form of iron that has higher bioavailability, lower toxicity, fewer food interactions, and longer shelf life than any other common form of iron.*
Other Ingredients for ActivNutrients without Iron:
Capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica, medium-chain triglyceride oil, and mixed tocopherols.
Other Ingredients for Oraxinol:
Capsule (hypromellose and water), vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silica.
Other Ingredients for Omega Pure 600 EC:
Soft gel (tilapia fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (purified water, ethyl cellulose, sodium alginate, ammonium hydroxide, medium-chain triglyceride oil, oleic acid, and vegetable stearic acid), and mixed natural tocopherols.
Fish (Alaska pollock, Pacific whiting [sources of fish oil], tilapia [source of fish gelatin]) from certified sustainable sources.
Consume the contents of one packet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication, especially blood thinners, should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional Do not use if the packet is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes.htm. Accessed February 22, 2011.
- What we eat in America. USDA Agricultural Research Service http://www.ars. usda.gov/main/site_main.htm?modecode=12-35-50-00. Accessed February 22, 2011.
- Worthington V. Nutritional quality of organic versus conventional fruits, vegetables, and grains. J Altern Complement Med. 2001 Apr;7(2):161-73. [PMID: 11327522]
- Quatrefolic. http://www.quatrefolic.com/4thGeneration.html. Accessed May 22, 2014.
- Sallares J, Petschen I, Camps X, inventors; Ferrar Internacional, S.A., applicant. Process for the production of methylcobalamin. International publication number [English] WO 2006100059 A1. September 28, 2006.
- Price JA, Sanny CG, Shevlin D. Application of manual assessment of oxygen radical absorbent capacity (ORAC) for use in high throughput assay of “total” antioxidant activity of drugs and natural products. J Pharmacol Methods. 2006 July-Aug;54(1):56-61. [PMID: 16337142]
- FDA announces qualified health claims for omega-3 fatty acids. U.S. Food and Drug Administration Department of Health and Human Services. http://www. fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2004/ucm108351.htm. Accessed February 27, 2011.
- Proudman SM, Cleland LG, James MJ. Dietary omega-3 fats for treatment of inflammatory joint disease: efficacy and utility. Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2008 May;34(2):469-79. [PMID: 18638687]
- Cole GM, Ma QL, Frautschy SA. Dietary fatty acids and the aging brain. Nutr Rev. 2010 Dec;68(suppl 2): S102-11. [PMID: 21091943]
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.