XYMOGEN, AngiNOX™ Orange 30 Servings
AngiNOX™ is XYMOGEN’s exciting formula based on the latest Nobel Prize-winning research on nitric oxide, a naturally occurring compound in the body. Nitric oxide is an important messenger that signals a variety of responses at the cellular level which are beneficial to circulatory, immune, and nervous system functions. AngiNOX is a refreshing, effervescent powder that offers therapeutic levels of L-arginine and L-citrulline, two amino acids the body uses to make nitric oxide.*
Nitric oxide (NO) is produced by various body cells from the amino acid L-arginine through the enzymatic action of nitric oxide synthase (NOS). NO has a critical role in regulating the function of organs and systems throughout the body. It is well known that NO production by vascular endothelium plays a crucial role in blood flow regulation. The abnormal production of NO can adversely affect blood flow, delivery of nutrients and oxygen, and other vascular functions.
L-Arginine is the principal substrate for the family of NOS enzymes that catalyze the biosynthesis of NO. Some of L-arginine’s benefits include support of immune response, ammonia detoxification, growth hormone secretion (during rest), improved exercise performance (at 6 g/d), wound healing, reduced platelet aggregation, and vasodilation.[1,2] ADMA (asymmetric dimethylarginine) is a newly identified factor confronting cardiovascular health. As an endogenous NOS inhibitor, the accumulation of ADMA impairs NO formation by competing with L-arginine for NOS binding. Under these conditions, supplementation with L-arginine may support the maintenance of near-normal levels. New research also suggests that ADMA accumulation in oxidized low-density lipoproteins (OxLDL) may signal vascular smooth muscle cell (VSMC) migration—which plays a critical role in the etiology of intimal thickening—and L-arginine markedly blocked ADMA-induced VSMC migration.
L-Citrulline is a precursor to L-arginine that readily permeates the intestinal wall and enters the bloodstream. L-citrulline is processed by the kidney, where it is converted to L-arginine; and oral L-citrulline supplementation in humans has been shown to increase plasma L-arginine availability for NO synthesis. In an animal study, oral supplementation with “L-arginine, L-citrulline, and/or antioxidants (vitamins C and E) showed marked support of endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation and blood flow, maintenance of a healthy endothelium, and decrease in superoxide production and oxidation-sensitive gene expression …”
Quercetin A major flavonoid naturally occurring in plants, quercetin has been shown in a study on mice using microarray DNA analyses and pathway analyses to inhibit LPS-induced expression of IL-1beta, IL-1alpha, IL-6, TNF-alpha, IL-12, iNOS, VCAM1, ICAM1, COX2, IL-1RA, TRAF1, and CD40. Experimental models suggest that quercetin prevents the redox imbalance associated with decreased intracellular NO levels and superoxide overproduction, and it prevents the overexpression of inducible NOS (iNOS).[7,8]
Folic Acid Research suggests that homocysteine may decrease the bioavailability of NO. Therefore, folate’s deleterious effect on homocysteine may provide the added benefit of increasing NO levels through enhancing NO bioavailability. Another role of folic acid in NO production relates to tetrahydrobiopterin (THBP, also known as BH4)—an essential cofactor for NOS. Inadequate folate may impair the synthesis of THBP, and 5-MTHF (bioactive folate) may normalize the activity of NOS in THBP-depleted endothelial cells. In a placebo-controlled study of patients receiving 400 mcg/d of folic acid for seven weeks before coronary artery bypass grafting, the improved vascular function was observed and attributed to improved availability of THBP for NOS and reduced vascular oxidative stress.
Vitamins C and E Free-radical injury reduces NO availability, and antioxidants appear to preserve NO. In addition, healthy endothelial function is associated with low oxidative stress, mainly decreased superoxide production and reduced oxidized LDL (OxLDL), which, if elevated, can reduce endothelium-derived NO activity. Vitamins C and E administration can reduce both superoxide and OxLDL, thereby improving NO activity. According to Heller et al, “The effect of alpha-tocopherol seems to be dependent on tissue saturation with ascorbic acid, and both vitamins may act synergistically to provide optimal conditions for endothelial NO formation.”
- Optimize Flow of Blood and Oxygen to Peripheral Tissues*
- Helps Maintain Healthy Male Sexual Function*
- Supports Lean Body Mass/Athletic Performance*
- Supports Healthy Dilation of Blood Vessels*
- Supports the Healthy Flow of Blood and Oxygen to the Brain for Healthy Mood, Mind, and Memory*
Citric acid, dried cane syrup, natural orange flavor (no MSG), silica, and stevia leaf extract.
Pour one level scoop of powder into a tall, empty glass. Add 3 oz of chilled water and lightly stir. Let stand one minute. Add 3 more oz of chilled water and lightly stir. Let stand for one minute and drink. Take once daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Do NOT use it if you have low blood pressure.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Böger RH. The pharmacodynamics of L-arginine. J Nutr. 2007 Jun;137(6 Suppl 2):1650S-55S. [PMID: 17513442]
- Bailey SJ, Winyard PG, Vanhatalo A, et al. Acute L-arginine supplementation reduces the O2 cost of moderate-intensity exercise and enhances high-intensity exercise tolerance. J Appl Physiol. 2010 Nov;109(5):1394-403. [PMID: 20724562]
- Sun L, Zhang T, Yu X, et al. Asymmetric dimethylarginine confers the communication between endothelial and smooth muscle cells and leads to VSMC migration through p38 and ERK1/2 signaling cascade. FEBS Lett. 2011 Sep 2;585(17):2727-34. [PMID: 21821030]
- Sureda A, Cordova A, Ferrer MD, et al. Effects of L-citrulline oral supplementation on polymorphonuclear neutrophils oxidative burst and nitric oxide production after exercise. Free Radic Res. 2009 Sep;43(9):828-35. [PMID: 19585317]
- Hayashi T, Juliet PA, Matsui-Hirai H, et al. l-Citrulline and l-arginine supplementation retards the progression of high-cholesterol-diet-induced atherosclerosis in rabbits. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Sep 20;102(38):13681-86. [PMID: 16157883]
- Qureshi AA, Tan X, Reis JC, et al. Inhibition of nitric oxide in LPS-stimulated macrophages of young and senescent mice by delta-tocotrienol and quercetin. Lipids Health Dis. 2011 Dec 20;10(1):239. [Epub ahead of print] [PMID: 22185406]
- Kostyuk VA, Potapovich AI, Suhan TO, et al. Antioxidant and signal modulation properties of plant polyphenols in controlling vascular inflammation. Eur J Pharmacol. 2011 May 11;658(2-3):248-56. [PMID: 21371465]
- Zhang ZJ, Cheang LC, Wang MW, et al. Quercetin exerts a neuroprotective effect through inhibition of the iNOS/NO system and pro-inflammation gene expression in PC12 cells and in zebrafish. Int J Mol Med. 2011 Feb;27(2):195- 203. [PMID: 21132259]
- Tawakol A, Forgione MA, Stuehlinger M, et al. Homocysteine impairs coronary microvascular dilator function in humans. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002 Sep 18;40(6):1051-58. [PMID: 12354427]
- Crabtree MJ, Channon KM. Synthesis and recycling of tetrahydrobiopterin in endothelial function and vascular disease. Nitric Oxide. 2011 Aug 1;25(2):81-88. [PMID: 21550412]
- McCarty MF. Coping with endothelial superoxide: potential complementarity of arginine and high-dose folate. Med Hypotheses. 2004;63(4):709-18. [PMID: 15325022]
- Shirodaria C, Antoniades C, Lee J, et al. Global improvement of vascular function and redox state with low-dose folic acid: implications for folate therapy in patients with coronary artery disease. Circulation. 2007 May 1;115(17):2262- 70. [PMID: 17420345]
- Carr A, Frei B. The role of natural antioxidants in preserving the biological activity of endothelium-derived nitric oxide. Free Radic Biol Med. 2000 Jun 15;28(12):1806-14. [PMID: 10946222]
- Heller R, Werner-Felmayer G, Werner ER. Alpha-Tocopherol and endothelial nitric oxide synthesis. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004 Dec;1031:74-85. [PMID: 15753135].
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.