XYMOGEN, ATP Ignite™ Citrus 30 Servings
ATP Ignite™ transforms water into a great-tasting, revitalizing energy drink. Each stick provides a combination of B vitamins, electrolytes, trace minerals, amino acids, herbs, and antioxidants to fuel your body’s energy production. Building on these important nutrients, ATP Ignite also features a caffeine pterostilbene cocrystal. Initial reports suggest that this cocrystal's caffeine may be absorbed more slowly and stay in your system longer than regular caffeine, which may help your energy last longer. With just 4 g of carbohydrates per serving and zero sugars, ATP Ignite simply gives your body what it needs to produce energy.*
- Designed to Support a Healthy Energy Level*
- Supports Electrolyte Replacement*
- Helps Fight Free Radicals with Antioxidant Nutrients, Including S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione and 500 mg of Vitamin C*
- Provides an Alternative to Ordinary Caffeine*
- Provides Ingredients That Support ATP Biosynthesis*
Caffeine Pterostilbene Co-Crystal:
Caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal is an innovative ingredient that combines caffeine with pterostilbene—a highly bioavailable analog of resveratrol—to form a unique co-crystal structure. It appears that this unique structure affects the way the body utilizes caffeine. As such, it may offer significant advantages over caffeine alone.*
In a rat study (n=6), the half-life of the caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal was eight hours, while that of ordinary caffeine was just three hours. In a preliminary, four-week, single-blind, crossover human study (n=12) that compared 232 mg of caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal (providing 99.76 mg of caffeine) to 100 mg of ordinary caffeine, the following effects were demonstrated[2,3]:
Caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal delivered almost 30% more caffeine into the blood than ordinary caffeine.*
- The absorption rate of the caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal was significantly slower by approximately 30% compared to ordinary caffeine.*
- The half-life of the caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal was extended significantly by approximately 25% compared to ordinary caffeine.*
- At 4 hours, serum showed 45% more caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal compared to ordinary caffeine.*
- At 6 hours, serum showed 51% more caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal compared to ordinary caffeine.*
- Caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal had no adverse effect.*
While the results of these studies are promising, larger studies are needed to validate the findings and determine if these findings translate into a lengthened energy effect.*
Taken together, data from these studies suggest that the effects of caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal may last longer than the effects from ordinary caffeine and point to a potential for reducing total caffeine intake due to caffeine pterostilbene co-crystals more efficient delivery and slower absorption rate. These are encouraging factors for people who wish to reduce their caffeine intake.*
Slower Caffeine “Finish”
Scientists are researching whether or not the extended half-life and slower absorption rate of caffeine from caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal can produce a more moderated and gradual finish. This may help prevent the “crash” associated with regular caffeinated energy products and may give ATP Ignite an advantage over formulas that use ordinary caffeine.*
All-Natural, No Sugars:
ATP Ignite relies on natural ingredients, not ephedra or artificial stimulants. Furthermore, it provides only five grams of carbohydrates and zero sugars. By using natural flavors and stevia in place of sugar and other carbohydrates, the typical “sugar high” that is associated with many energy drinks can be avoided. Equally important, ATP Ignite contains no artificial colors.*
Caffeine, in General:
In animal and human studies, caffeine has demonstrated positive effects on athletic performance, fatigue, and cognitive functions, such as supporting a healthy memory.[4-8] According to Meeusen et al, research on caffeine suggests its performance-enhancing effect is related to the antagonism of the adenosine receptors that influence the dopaminergic and other neurotransmitter systems.*
In the aforementioned human study, caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal also delivered approximately 50% more total pterostilbene into the blood than pterostilbene delivered alone, thus potentially enhancing the functional benefits of pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is a highly bioavailable analog of resveratrol—a stilbenoid found in blueberries and grapes. Compared to resveratrol, pterostilbene is four times more bioavailable, has a seven times greater half-life, exhibits greater oral absorption and metabolic stability (pterostilbene is more lipophilic), and produces two to four times greater cellular uptake.  Aside from resveratrol’s well-known antioxidant benefits that support cardiovascular health, pterostilbene is also known to activate certain proteins (i.e., SIRT1 and PGC1α) involved in increasing mitochondrial biogenesis and therefore ATP (energy) production.*[13-15]
Electrolytes and Antioxidants:
Electrolytes—including sodium, potassium, and magnesium—are important for energy production, nerve transmission, muscle contractions, pH balance, fluid balance, and more. Conditions that promote excessive sweating and increased metabolic activity can require the replacement of these important minerals and increase the need for antioxidants ATP Ignite provide 130 mg of sodium, 280 mg of potassium, and 150 mg of magnesium in each serving. To support protection from free radicals, ATP Ignite provides 500 mg of vitamin C in the form of four mineral ascorbates, as well as natural vitamin E, selenium, green tea extract, and s-acetyl-L-glutathione (SAG). SAG is an orally stable glutathione that has been shown to cross the membrane of the mitochondria, which increases the organelle’s activity and helps minimize reactive oxygen species.*
Herbs and Amino Acids:
ATP Ignite combines caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal in a proprietary blend with various herbs and amino acids, including green tea extract, coffee fruit extract, taurine, and L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate. This proprietary blend is designed to complement the activities of caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal. Furthermore, some of these individual ingredients taken in high doses have roles in mitochondrial biogenesis or are known to have a positive influence on exercise performance.*[16-18]
As essential parts of coenzymes, these water-soluble nutrients are integral to the complex biochemical processes that convert food to glucose and ATP—the energy used by cells. Vitamin B12 also works closely with folate to help make red blood cells and facilitate the work of iron in the body. Iron helps carry oxygen to all cells, including muscle cells, for use in the generation of energy.*
Maltodextrin, citric acid, malic acid, natural flavors (no MSG), stevia leaf extract, and silica.
Dissolve the contents of one stick pack in 6-12 oz of water according to preferred sweetness. Consume the effervescent drink once daily or use it as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Caffeine should not be combined with synephrine or ephedrine. Use cautiously if you have a history of abnormal heart rhythm. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Single-dose comparative pharmacokinetic study of pterostilbene, caffeine, and combination of pterostilbene caffeine co-crystal in SD rats by oral route. Study report. Study No: VLL/0912/NG/D033; Version No.: 1.0. Genome Valley, Hyderabad, India: Vimta Labs Limited; November 2012:1-25. [on file]
- A crossover, clinical evaluation to determine the relative bioavailability, pharmacokinetics, and safety of PURENERGY™ and pTeroPure® in healthy adult males. PK study summary. Miami, FL/Irvine, CA: Miami Research Associates/ChromaDex Inc.; 2013:1-34. [on file]
- Purenergy™: A novel next-generation caffeine alternative. Irvine, CA: ChromaDex Inc.; September 10, 2014:1-5. [on file]
- Stadheim HK, Spencer M, Olsen R, et al. Caffeine and performance over consecutive days of simulated competition. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Sep;46(9):1787-96. [PMID: 25134002]
- Pérez-López A, Salinero JJ, Abian-Vicen J, et al. Caffeinated energy drinks improve volleyball performance in elite female players. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014 Jul 18. [Epub ahead of print] [PMID: 2505139]
- Burke LM. Caffeine and sports performance. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008 Dec;33(6):1319-34. [PMID: 19088794]
- Costa MS, Botton PH, Mioranzza S, et al. Caffeine improves adult mice performance in the object recognition task and increases BDNF and TrkB independent on phospho-CREB immunocontent in the hippocampus. Neurochem Int. 2008 Sep;53(3-4):89-94. [PMID: 18620014]
- Ronen A, Oron-Gilad T, Gershon P. The combination of short rest and energy drink consumption as fatigue countermeasures during a prolonged drive of professional truck drivers. J Safety Res. 2014 Jun;49:39-43. [PMID: 24913484]
- Meeusen R, Roelands B, Spriet LL. Caffeine, exercise, and the brain. Nestle Nutr Inst Workshop Ser. 2013;76:1-12. [PMID: 23899750]
- Kapetanovic IM, Muzzio M, Huang Z, et al. Pharmacokinetics, oral bioavailability, and metabolic profile of resveratrol and its dimethylether analog, pterostilbene, in rats. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2011 Sep;68(3):593-601. [PMID: 21116625]
- Remsberg CM, Yáñez JA, Ohgami Y, et al. Pharmacometrics of pterostilbene: preclinical pharmacokinetics and metabolism, anticancer, antiinflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic activity. Phytother Res. 2008 Feb;22(2):169-79. [PMID: 17726731]
- Nutakul W, Sobers HS, Qiu P, et al. Inhibitory effects of resveratrol and pterostilbene on human colon cancer cells: a side-by-side comparison. J Agric Food Chem. 2011 Oct 26;59(20):10964-70. [PMID: 21936500]
- Ljubicic V, Burt M, Lunde JA, et al. Resveratrol induces expression of the slow, oxidative phenotype in MDX mouse muscle together with enhanced activity of the SIRT1-PGC-1α axis. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2014 Jul 1;307(1):C66-82. [PMID: 24760981]
- Jian B, Yang S, Chaudry IH, et al. Resveratrol restores sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) activity and pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 (PDK1) expression after hemorrhagic injury in a rat model. Mol Med. 2014 Mar 13;20:10-6. [PMID: 24395567]
- Alcaín FJ, Villalba JM. Sirtuin activators. Expert Opin Ther Pat. 2009 Apr;19(4):403-14. Review. [PMID: 19441923]
- Campbell B, Roberts M, Kerksick C, et al. Pharmacokinetics, safety, and effects on exercise performance of L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate in trained adult men. Nutrition. 2006 Sep;22(9):872-81. [PMID: 16928472]
- Flôres MF, Martins A, Schimidt HL, et al. Effects of green tea and physical exercise on memory impairments associated with aging. Neurochem Int. 2014 Sep 6. [PMID: 25195719]
- Pandareesh MD, Anand T. Ergogenic effect of dietary L-carnitine and fat supplementation against exercise induced physical fatigue in Wistar rats. J Physiol Biochem. 2013 Dec;69(4):799-809. [PMID: 23661316].
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.