XYMOGEN, Berberine with InSea2® 60 Capsules
Berberine with InSea2® features berberine, a naturally occurring plant alkaloid used for supporting healthy blood glucose levels, and InSea2®, a clinically studied blend of polyphenols derived from sustainably harvested, wildcrafted brown seaweed shown to support a healthy glycemic response to food.*
- Supports a Healthy Glycemic Response to Foods*
- Helps Support Healthy Blood Glucose Levels*
Berberine is a plant alkaloid derived from several different plant species that have been used in Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine for a variety of therapeutic applications, including supporting healthy blood glucose metabolism and a healthy insulin response. Although research has clearly demonstrated berberine’s effect on blood glucose, the mechanisms through which this effect occurs are not entirely clear. Researchers have hypothesized that the modulation of gut microbes may be one mechanism by which berberine affects blood glucose metabolism. Animal and in vitro studies have suggested that berberine moderates glucose metabolism through a multi-pathway mechanism that includes AMP-activated protein kinase, the JNK pathway, and the PPAR-alpha pathway.[3,4] Additionally, berberine has been observed to inhibit the expression of disaccharidases in the duodenum, resulting in less glucose being formed from carbohydrate digestion. Berberine also appears to improve the function of beta cells in the pancreas.*
Although more research is needed to evaluate the effect of berberine in healthy subjects, several trials have assessed the hypoglycemic effect of berberine as an adjuvant with existing treatments. These studies were primarily in subjects with type 2 diabetes who were administered berberine doses ranging from 1,000 to 1,500 mg per day. The results demonstrated a reduction in HbA1C, fasting blood glucose, and postprandial plasma glucose levels.*
The branded ingredient InSea2® is a blend of polyphenols derived from the wildcrafted brown seaweeds Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus that is sustainably harvested from the North Atlantic Ocean. InSea2 plays a role in the inhibition of alpha-amylase and alpha-glucosidase, two key enzymes involved in the digestion and assimilation of starch and sugar. Clinical studies with InSea2 have shown an effect of reducing post-prandial blood glucose levels, improving insulin sensitivity, and maintaining optimal blood glucose metabolism.*[6,7]
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in dysglycemic patients (N = 65) evaluated InSea2 (combined with 7.5 mcg of chromium picolinate) on glycemic status over a six-month period. At the end of the study period, 18.2% of patients in the test group returned to normal glycemic status compared to no change in glycemic status in the placebo group. In addition, a significant number of subjects changed categorization from impaired fasting glycemia to impaired glucose tolerance, suggesting improvement in insulin sensitivity and glycemic status in the test group. Overall, subjects in the InSea2 test group had statistically significant improved markers for glycemic health, whereas the placebo subjects—exposed to the same diet and physical activity program—showed a decline in glycemic health markers.*
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study in healthy subjects (N = 23) aged 19-59 years examined the impact of InSea2 on post-load plasma glucose and insulin concentrations. Two capsules with 250 mg of InSea2 were consumed 30 minutes prior to a 50 g load of carbohydrates, and plasma glucose and insulin responses were measured over a three-hour period post-ingestion. Consumption of InSea2 showed a modulation of insulin homeostasis following ingestion of a carbohydrate-rich meal.*
Berberine with InSea2 combines clinically studied levels of berberine and InSea2 and is formulated to support a healthy glycemic response to ingested foods while maintaining healthy blood glucose levels.*
Capsule (hypromellose and water), magnesium stearate, and silica.
Take one capsule twice daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Imenshahidi M, Hosseinzadeh H. Phytother Res. 2019 Mar;33(3):504-523. doi:10.1002/ptr.6252.
- Han J, Lin H, Huang W. Med Sci Monit. 2011;17(7):RA164-RA167. doi:10.12659/ msm.881842.
- Zhang Q, Xiao X, Feng K, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:924851. doi:10.1155/2011/924851.
- Zhou L, Yang Y, Wang X, et al. Metabolism. 2007;56(3):405-412. doi:10.1016/j. metabol.2006.10.025.
- Chen C, Yu Z, Li Y, et al. Am J Chin Med. 2014;42(5):1053-1070. doi:10.1142/ S0192415X14500669.
- Derosa G, Cicero AFG, D’Angelo A, et al. Phytother Res. 2019;33(3):791-797. doi:10.1002/ptr.6272.
- Paradis ME, Couture P, Lamarche B. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2011;36(6):913- 919. doi:10.1139/H11-115.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.