Bio-Botanical Research | GI Detox | 60 Capsules Binding Agent
G.I. Detox | 60 Capsules:
Removes Debris, Mops Up Toxins and Helps Restore Microbial Balance
A new upgraded binding formula to support enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals and xenobiotic compounds. Removal of debris and toxins is essential when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Binding agents are especially integral to protocols using Biocidin®, as the breakdown of biofilms, mycotoxins and pathogens can cause die-off or Herxheimer-type detox reactions. Endotoxins from Gram-negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold or bacteria can all contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation. Our new formulation excels in supporting clearance of these toxins.
- Zeolite Clay - Chelating and binding agent to assist in removal of toxins and heavy metals. Our Zeolite is tested for purity and sourced from within the US.
- Activated Charcoal - Sourced from bamboo, it assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Aloe Vera Extract - This anti-inflammatory inner leaf material assists in bowel motility, soothes and promotes healing of the mucosal layer of the GI tract.
- MMST Silica - Another well known chelating agent to assist in binding toxins and metals. Ours is bound to Acacia Gum to convert easily into orthosilicic acid (OSA) for enhanced bioavailability.
- Apple Pectin - Another excellent chelating agent, with a broad affinity for various biotoxins.
- Humic and Fulvic acids - With a broad range of benefits, these natural soil-based agents are known for binding metals and pesticide biotoxins.
1-2 capsules on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera, MMST Silica, Apple Pectin, Humic / Fulvic Acid.
Contains: no allergens such as dairy, wheat, gluten, sugar, soy, preservatives, animal products, artificial flavorings or colorings.
Warning: Not recommended for use during pregnancy. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur.