XYMOGEN, ColonX™ 60 Capsules
ColonX™ is designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) regularity and complement dietary fiber intake. Magnesium citrate is present to support muscle relaxation and bowel elimination. Cape Aloe is added to support normal GI transit time and stool bulk. Triphala, a balanced blend of astringent fruits used extensively in Ayurveda, is present to support all phases of digestion, assimilation, and elimination. Gastrointestinal regularity in turn plays a fundamental role in detoxification, providing a major route for the elimination of toxins.*
- Supports Digestion, Assimilation, and Elimination*
- Promotes Gastrointestinal Motility and Stool Bulk*
- Supports Final Phases of Detoxification*
ColonX™ addresses an issue of universal importance: gastrointestinal (GI) health. GI regularity and function are vital to physiological balance and overall well-being. How well the body digests, assimilates and eliminates metabolic fuel and metabolic waste determines health at the cellular level. Toxins that enter the body must be detoxified and their metabolites must exit the body. Gastrointestinal elimination plays a major role in detoxification by expelling the remnants of toxic molecules. If these harmful remnants are not eliminated, they can recirculate throughout the body.*
Magnesium citrate, the type of magnesium in ColonX, is used for colonoscopy preparation. Chosen for its promotion of muscle relaxation and effective elimination of feces through the bowel, magnesium citrate is also highly bioavailable. It should be noted that particular forms of magnesium may be absorbed differently. Please note that while magnesium citrate is best suited to support gastrointestinal elimination, the patented amino acid chelates such as the lysyl glycinate and dimagnesium malate chelates in XYMOGEN’s OptiMag 125™ formula are designed to be bioavailable and easily absorbed.*
As a macromineral, magnesium supports cell, tissue, and organ function and participates in over 300 metabolic reactions in the body. This essential mineral is pivotal in energy-producing reactions, detoxification, muscle and nerve function, and skeletal structure.[2,3] Magnesium can readily become depleted due to inadequate intake, poor absorption, excessive losses, and drug-induced nutrient depletions.*
Cape Aloe (Aloe ferox) Cape Aloe has a long history of use in South Africa and continues to be closely studied for its valuable attributes, specifically how it supports GI regularity. The herb is ideally used in the short term to support the elimination of feces and subsequently the elimination of toxins. Recent research suggests that Cape Aloe supports gastrointestinal regularity and is well tolerated. Administration of the herb in animals showed no negative toxicological effects at doses of up to 200 mg/kg body weight over a seven-day period.*
Triphala comprises three sour, astringent fruits: Emblica officinalis (amla), Terminalia belerica (behada), and Terminalia chebula (harada). This tannin-rich herbal compound has been used traditionally for supporting digestion, assimilation, and elimination. Triphala is considered to be a cornerstone of the art and practice of Ayurveda, and it is used throughout India in herbal products. Modern-day clinical trials have confirmed the benefits of traditional uses of Triphala, especially gastrointestinal support. Researchers indicated that Triphala positively supports appetite, GI health, and rejuvenation.*
ColonX is intended for short-term use only and should never be consumed during pregnancy. Follow directions and label cautions carefully.*
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Take one to two capsules at bedtime with 8 oz of water, as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
DO NOT USE IT IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. Discontinue use if diarrhea or abdominal pain develops. They are intended for occasional support of bowel movements.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children
- Walker AF, Marakis G, Christie S, et al. Mg citrate found more bioavailable than other Mg preparations in a randomized, double-blind study. Magnes Res. 2003 Sep; 16(3):183-91. [PMID: 14596323]
- Laires MJ, Monteiro CP, Bicho M. Role of cellular magnesium in health and human disease. Front Biosci. 2004 Jan 1;9:262-76. [PMID: 14766364]
- Krinsky DL, LaValle JB, Hawkins EB, et al. Natural Therapeutics Pocket Guide, 2nd ed. Hudson, OH: Lexi-Comp; 2003.
- Magwa ML, Gundidza M, Coopoosamy RM, et al. Chemical composition of volatile constituents from the leaves of Aloe ferox. Afr J Biotechnol. 2006 Sept;5(18):1652-1654.
- Wintola OA, Sunmonu TO, Afolayan AJ. Toxicological evaluation of aqueous extract of Aloe ferox Mill. in loperamide-induced constipated rats. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2011 May;30(5):425-31. [PMID: 20498033]
- Jagetia GC, Baliga MS, Malagi KJ, et al. The evaluation of the radioprotective effect of Triphala (an ayurvedic rejuvenating drug) in the mice exposed to gamma-radiation. Phytomedicine. 2002 Mar;9(2):99-108. [PMID: 11995956]
- Mukherjee PK, Rai S, Bhattacharyya S, et al. Clinical study of “Triphala” – a well-known phytomedicine from India. Iranian J Pharmacol Ther. 2006 Jan;5(1):51-54. http://www.bioline.org.br/request?pt06008. Accessed June 18, 2012.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.