XYMOGEN, CoQmax™ Ubiquinol 200 mg 30 Softgels
Ubiquinol, the bioactive form of CoQ10, supports antioxidant activity by neutralizing free radicals and toxic superoxides. It supports cytoprotection by minimizing membrane lipid peroxidation as well. The patented, lipid-stabilized form of ubiquinol in CoQmax™ Ubiquinol 200 mg is present for enhanced bioavailability. Ubiquinol, representing over 90% of total body CoQ10, is efficiently converted to the energy-generating ubiquinone form as the body needs it.*
- Supports Antioxidant Activity in Lymph, Blood, and Cell Membranes*
- Provides Fully Reduced Form of CoQ10*
- Neutralizes Superoxide and Other Free Radicals*
- Patented, Stabilized Form of Ubiquinol*
CoQ10 and the CoQ10 cycle play fundamental roles in the antioxidant and energy systems of the body. The ubiquinone form of CoQ10 is produced in the mitochondria, where it directly participates in energy production by accepting electrons in the electron transport chain. Through the action of an oxidoreductase enzyme, ubiquinone is rapidly converted to ubiquinol, the lipid-soluble form that supports antioxidant activity throughout the body. Conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol declines with age, particularly after age 40. Supplementation may help maintain normal levels of ubiquinol in the body as well as address drug-induced nutrient depletion of CoQ10. Until recently, the ubiquinol form had not been effective as a supplement because it was chemically unstable and easily oxidized. CoQmax Ubiquinol™ contains a patented, absorbable form of ubiquinol that maintains its structure and stability in the gastrointestinal environment.*
Antioxidant Status Oxidative stress is detrimental to the integrity and function of cell membranes and tissues, and ultimately to DNA itself. Antioxidant status must be maintained throughout the body in order to protect vulnerable cells. Research indicates that ubiquinol supports antioxidant activity, including the regeneration of vitamins C and E, helping to maintain normal levels of free radical activity in the body. Researchers also suggest a possible role for CoQ10 in redox control of cell signaling and gene expression.*
Cholesterol Antioxidant protection is vital to maintaining the integrity of cholesterol and its role as a precursor to vitamin D, hormones, cell membranes, and brain tissue. Reactive oxygen species, including superoxide released by immune cells, cause the oxidation of cholesterol and can turn a vital biochemical precursor into a toxin.*
CoQ10 Depletion Serum CoQ10 levels decline with age but are also reduced with inhibition of the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme, an enzyme essential to CoQ10 production. In the event of reduced production or drug-induced nutrient depletion, physicians recommend supplementation with CoQ10 to help maintain normal levels in the body. Related depletion of vitamin E in lymphocytes may raise further concerns about patients’ vulnerability to oxidative stress.*[4
Heart Health Research suggests that patients experienced significant support of cardiac function after receiving supplemental ubiquinol (an average of 450-580 mg per day). These patients achieved more desirable levels of serum CoQ10 when switched from ubiquinone to ubiquinol. Researchers suggest that ubiquinol had dramatically improved absorption. Research on the elderly also appears to indicate that supplemental CoQ10 can increase tolerance to aerobic stress in cardiac tissue.*
Aging The role of CoQ10 in aging has become a topic of great interest. Supplementation with both forms of CoQ10—ubiquinone, and ubiquinol—was studied in a SAMP1 mouse model. Results suggest that the ubiquinol form more effectively raised CoQ10 levels in the liver (the main target tissue), followed by the kidney, heart, and brain. Ubiquinol also appeared to have a more positive effect on the maintenance of healthy function than did ubiquinone.*[7,8]
Kaneka QH™ Stabilized ubiquinol was developed by Kaneka Corporation (the world’s largest manufacturer of CoQ10) and was found to be safe and bioavailable following single and multiple doses.*
Medium-chain triglycerides, softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and annatto in sunflower oil), ascorbyl palmitateS2, sunflower lecithin, and white beeswax.
Take one softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Crane FL. Biochemical functions of coenzyme Q10. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Dec;20(6):591-8. Review. [PMID: 11771674]
- Cathcart MK, McNally AK, Morel DW, et al. Superoxide anion participation in human monocyte-mediated oxidation of low-density lipoprotein and conversion of low-density lipoprotein to a cytotoxin. J Immunol. 1989 Mar 15;142(6):1963- 9. [PMID: 2537865]
- Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. The clinical use of HMG CoA-reductase inhibitors and the associated depletion of coenzyme Q10. A review of animal and human publications. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):101-11. Review. [PMID: 14695925]
- Passi S, Stancato A, Aleo E, et al. Statins lower plasma and lymphocyte ubiquinol/ubiquinone without affecting other antioxidants and PUFA. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):113-24. [PMID: 14695926]
- Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. Supplemental ubiquinol in patients with advanced congestive heart failure. Biofactors. 2008;32(1-4):119-28. [PMID: 19096107]
- Rosenfeldt FL, Pepe S, Ou R, t al. Coenzyme Q10 improves the tolerance of the senescent myocardium to aerobic and ischemic stress: studies in rats and in human atrial tissue. Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):291-9. [PMID: 10416043]
- Schmelzer C, Kubo H, Mori M, et al. Supplementation with the reduced form of Coenzyme Q10 decelerates phenotypic characteristics of senescence and induces a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha gene expression signature in SAMP1 mice. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010 Jun;54(6):805-15. [PMID: 19960455]
- Yan J, Fujii K, Yao J, et al. Reduced coenzyme Q10 supplementation decelerates senescence in SAMP1 mice. Exp Gerontol. 2006 Feb;41(2):130-40. [PMID: 16387461]
- Kaneka QH™ Ubiquinol. http://www.kanekaqh.com. Accessed December 15, 2011.
- Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, et al. Study on safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) after single and 4-week multiple oral administration to healthy volunteers. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28. [PMID: 16919858]
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.